The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations

tezzpip

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove past the Shovels this evening, the car park looks very sizeable, so we should be fine there. Hopefully the landlord will be happy to have us there to eat, and drink (soft beverages - after all they're more expensive) so won't object when 20 odd Supras turn up :D

should be a good one.

Mike

Gonna try and make it down for this one.

Went the other week when all the scooby's were there it was a good laugh.

Very busy on the front though. Didn't do much driving!

John

Guest SupraTTAeroMatt

3 days and counting.....................

Start the prayers for light traffic and a dry sky!!

Looking forward to meeting you guys (and gals of course).

See you at morrisons!!!!!!!!

4pm sounds good to me Ian! What time do you guys think well be done on saturday?

Who knows Rob :search: depends on Traffic i suppose ? It might be busy being a Saturday night ...but then again there will be a few "Halloween" :vamp: partys going on too as that falls on a Tuesday this year ? so Fingers crosses for a quiet and Dry night :innocent: :whistle:

Cheers

Ian

Going off postcodes i've found on the internet i've made a few maps that might help people out. If i've got the wrong places then someone let me know or i won't be turning up on time :D ... Looks pretty straight forward to get to if your coming down the M55,

Cheers,

Rob..

Blackpool_01.jpg

Blackpool_02.jpg

Blackpool_03.jpg

Going off postcodes i've found on the internet i've made a few maps that might help people out. If i've got the wrong places then someone let me know or i won't be turning up on time :D ... Looks pretty straight forward to get to if your coming down the M55,

Cheers,

Rob..

maps are correct :)

Cheers,

Rob..

That's spot on Rob. Forgive me as I've taken the liberty of tampering with your pic slightly to assist in the avoidance of 3 points for those without snoopers!

Blackpool_01edit.jpg

Cars gone in today for the missfire sorting so its touch and go whether ill make it. Hopefully i will. Even if i do ive got rugby until about 5ish so may be on the last minute getting to the meet-up. Where we thinking of going for something to eat?

EDIT: Just re-read a few pages back and found out. Depending on when i get out of rugby i may have to meet you direct at the pub but will try my best to get to Morrisons.

Cars gone in today for the missfire sorting so its touch and go whether ill make it. Hopefully i will. Even if i do ive got rugby until about 5ish so may be on the last minute getting to the meet-up. Where we thinking of going for something to eat?

EDIT: Just re-read a few pages back and found out. Depending on when i get out of rugby i may have to meet you direct at the pub but will try my best to get to Morrisons.

it will be nice to see you there bud...