The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations

tezzpip

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we meeting in the Tickle trout hotel car park? Will take you out matey not sure how impressed the wife will be standing out on her own but will see :)

You're right i need to-do something to sort out the traction went out with chris@hyper today *cough* testing the car as he remaped it :)

Meet at Tickle Trout junction at 4:00 for 4:30 leave to morrisons:

1) Shytot

2) Rob Wild

3) Matt H

p.s Rob, are we due for a spin yet mate?! you will have to do what Supragold is doing and go for 12" rears for the traction!!

Are we meeting in the Tickle trout hotel car park? Will take you out matey not sure how impressed the wife will be standing out on her own but will see :)

You're right i need to-do something to sort out the traction went out with chris@hyper today *cough* testing the car as he remaped it :)

Did you see mine there mate. Was hoping to hear from them today but didnt. Gonna give em a bell tomorrow. Hows yours running now?

Did you see mine there mate. Was hoping to hear from them today but didnt. Gonna give em a bell tomorrow. Hows yours running now?

Yeah matey saw yours their it was on the dyno and i know he was very much on with it! but i suppose its a case of finding it, i told him about blackpool on Saturday he said he might come down.

Mine it starting much better and is running really well on full boost :) Traction is a major issue :(

Yeah matey saw yours their it was on the dyno and i know he was very much on with it! but i suppose its a case of finding it, i told him about blackpool on Saturday he said he might come down.

Mine it starting much better and is running really well on full boost :) Traction is a major issue :(

Nice. Glad its running right again. If it was on the Dyno it may mean hes almost finished then. Said he was gonna use that to test it. Although it could mean hes still strugling to find it and is running out of ideas. Hope its the first one. Hope i can come, would be good to have a blast up and down the M55 and M6 with you.

HI Rob. When he re-mapped it, did he give you a BHP:innocent:

was it on the R/R;)

She will be alright!! Mike will look after her for you! ;)

Nice. Glad its running right again. If it was on the Dyno it may mean hes almost finished then. Said he was gonna use that to test it. Although it could mean hes still strugling to find it and is running out of ideas. Hope its the first one. Hope i can come, would be good to have a blast up and down the M55 and M6 with you.

Really hope you get it back matey :)

HI Rob. When he re-mapped it, did he give you a BHP:innocent:

was it on the R/R;)

Well the bloody thing wants to do it on its own its over boosting 1.34bar, now according to some of tuners 0.1bar = about 15-20 bhp so may be ;) It was all over place today trying to get the power down today

Are we meeting in the Tickle trout hotel car park?

Rob we,ll meet at the Petrol Station or just outside it ;) this Rain better stop!! :blink: LOL

Gaz i hope Hyper sort the problem out mate !!

Cheers

Ian

Wheres the petrol station? is that the one up the hill?

She will be alright!! Mike will look after her for you! ;)

Yeah ;)

Its the M6 junction 31.

Map Here

Theres a BP garage and the Tickle Trout Hotel. As you come off the motorway, stick to the right hand slip lane and head "straight over" the roundabout. As you get to approx 11pm (as you look at it) there is a sign that says "Services" to the left, take that and it takes you past the BP station and to the Hotel.

Hope that helps.

On a seperate note looks like my car may be ready, they seem to have narrowed it down to a dodgy wire between ECU and Coil pack somewhere. Also looks like one of the lads from Hyper is deffinately coming in Chris' Purple car. Prob gonna follow me up tomorrow. If mines not ready i might see if i can jump in that one. Not been in a T78 before.

Its the M6 junction 31.

Theres a BP garage and the Tickle Trout Hotel. As you come off the motorway, stick to the right hand slip lane and head "straight over" the roundabout. As you get to approx 11pm (as you look at it) there is a sign that says "Services" to the left, take that and it takes you past the BP station and to the Hotel.

Hope that helps.

Yep, taa!

Guest SupraTTAeroMatt

I know this doesn't really mean a lot at this late hour but it has come to my attention today (whilst driving past the Shovels) that i currently has a beer festival running.

The chances are it will be pretty busy so aiming to get there as soon after our Morrisons meet as possible would be advisable I reckon.

Had to get the useless fact for the day in somewhere...................

I know this doesn't really mean a lot at this late hour but it has come to my attention today (whilst driving past the Shovels) that i currently has a beer festival running.

The chances are it will be pretty busy so aiming to get there as soon after our Morrisons meet as possible would be advisable I reckon.

Had to get the useless fact for the day in somewhere...................

Thats not useless mate, could cause us some problems!!! especially drink driving ones!! :D j

Cant make it im afraid. Just been speaking to Chris at Hyper and cars not gonna be ready. Still cant say for 100% whats causing the prob so it needs to stay in a bit longer. Have a good night though. I might still pop over for a bite to eat depending on how i feel.

if you want your knees in tact you'd best be there lad, you owe me money ;)

i'd best get in there quick before Hyper have it all off you :(