10.jonargraig (mkiii)

11.supraboots (mkiii)

12.dc3 aero (mkiii)

13. Garetheves (Mkiv)

14. Shytot Ian (Mkiv)

15.Sean (mkiii) Possibly

16.Babe + sprog (sorry!)

17. dazla (mkiv) i'l be there rain or shine

18. Pneumoni (mK 4) def going, on the lookout for girls :)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

Last year there was No queue through the lights (not to say that this year will be the same) This was my first meet, and I have to say one of the reasons why I became an active member of the club. The guys I met on that meet were all good guys, and made me feel more than welcome. so it's not the sh***y lights you are going to see, its the guys who'll turn up - plus the looks on all the punters faces when 20 or so Supra's drive past them on the front is Priceless.

Mike

Matt,

Last year there was No queue through the lights (not to say that this year will be the same) This was my first meet, and I have to say one of the reasons why I became an active member of the club. The guys I met on that meet were all good guys, and made me feel more than welcome. so it's not the sh***y lights you are going to see, its the guys who'll turn up - plus the looks on all the punters faces when 20 or so Supra's drive past them on the front is Priceless.

Mike

The looks might bring me out! especially if its the women there coming from!!

Prefer the 21st coz it IS my birthday lol... otherwise gonna be stuck at home bored!

If you fancy a night out you can always come out with me the on the 28th have a joint birthday bash;) Think its gonna end up being Wigan or Bolton. Everyone is welcome by the way :) :friday:

Guest SupraTTAeroMatt

I've gotta say the indecision is priceless on this thread, but I will be free to join you day or night, 21st or 28th, and am looking forward to it immensely (I really wanna hear an Auto Sup with a Nur Spec-R for starters!!!!!!!!!)

Will hopefully see as many as poss there, plus the MKiii's, will be a hilarious site lookin a folks faces with a 20-30 convoy of sups, :D

I've gotta say the indecision is priceless on this thread, but I will be free to join you day or night, 21st or 28th, and am looking forward to it immensely (I really wanna hear an Auto Sup with a Nur Spec-R for starters!!!!!!!!!)

Will hopefully see as many as poss there, plus the MKiii's, will be a hilarious site lookin a folks faces with a 20-30 convoy of sups, :D

Yeah it should be good i'll see if i can get my mate to follow and do a bit of filming might be good. :D

OK guys put it in your diaries, we've settled on the 28th OCTOBER It also looks like the main meeting spot should be Morrisons by Blackpool Airport. So unless we come up with other ideas for the rest of the day or if we do, you don't bother with them, that’s where we'll be.

So that moves us on nicely to the extracurricular activities, if anybody fancies them. Someone mentioned Go-Karting at Starr Gate which isn't a bad idea, but personally I'd prefer a blast in my supe than a go kart but the options there should you fancy it? Otherwise there’s the option of a drive up Lakes or Forrest of Bowland if anybody fancies that and knows a decent route?

Either way I liked the suggestion of then going for a friendly pub tea up at the Red Lion after whatever we chose before we do the Illuminations. Times ticking on so really need to get some feedback and suggestions put down now. Thanks

thx shytot ive also invited rob sheffield you probably know him but hes going to try and come over for the meet up.thx again zoinks/so its a definate date the 28th it sounds good .if you did fancy a run in the lakes i know some routes as i live in the lakes but im easy it will be great just to meet up with some of you.the meal at the pub sounds good though.

thx zoinks