The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations

tezzpip

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to thank you all for being soo friendly.:) . was good 2 speak 2 u all . was well worth the 5 hour drive up from near thorpe park surrey. will def be up again .

was gutted we had 2 turn off while by pleasure beach as we were goin to get locked out the hotel:(

if anyone has video could email it or to a link for it.:)

can't remember peoples names that i was chatting 2 apart from dom ( chatted in the shovel )

see you at jae or sooner dave and karen

just want to thank you all for being soo friendly.:) . was good 2 speak 2 u all . was well worth the 5 hour drive up from near thorpe park surrey. will def be up again .

was gutted we had 2 turn off while by pleasure beach as we were goin to get locked out the hotel:(

can't remember peoples names that i was chatting 2 apart from dom ( chatted in the shovel )

Was good to meet you too matey may be our friendly mod could sort out a video if there was one :D *cough* Mike *cough*

just want to thank you all for being soo friendly.:) .

nice to chat to you both too!

Spead the love down there with the other "happy" supe owners:salute:

hi derek, the water trouble was a air blockage somewhere in system, but thanks for the advice that night...

by the way, what a set off passed us all at speed with the cop bike watching as well...:innocent:

:innocent: Yeh, shit my self?, didn,t see him till last minute:d :p

Glad it was only an air blockage!!:)

:)

thank you for that :) ...

I think it has to be said the mazda was a bit of a shocker mate! Dont think ive ever seen that many playboy bunnies in one place!!

sorry bud, but i didnt want to risk further damage to the sup (even though it was only a water/air blockage in the pipes) but the main thing is that i still attended till the end.. but not in style..............................:p

Q. can anyone help with instructions of how to put up piccies/vids on the posts, i am not too good on that ?

For pics go to photobucket.com, upload your pics there from your computer and there past the "image" link you have under each photo on a post. vids: not sure never do it!

• 2 weeks later...