Supras with no spoilers

blitz supra

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my soop came with no spoiler, lowered billies and OEM skirts from japan, 15 grand and numerous beatings from the other half later and im not sure if it was better then...

dont think its about spoiler/no spoiler, its what you do with the rest of the car...

I have been in the Jap scene now a long time

Its built up on, no class barriers , where you live , what you earn

who gives a monkies, its about our cars

I've been at meets where a guy has a 1000hp skyline and a guy comes in with a done up Micra ,, people say nice car mate dont take this piss

Never have i seen people look down or take the piss... its all about the Jap import scene and Jap cars,

I used to own an FTO years ago ,

In The club did Mivec owners look down on GR owners ..no.. it was an FTO and we all were involved with them and had a passion for them

Nice sentiments, but not reality in my experience :(

I've been in a fair few car clubs over the years (lots) and without fail there has always been some kind of hierarchy involved.

Sometimes I've been lucky to be near the top, with the favoured few, most times in the middle with the masses, occasionally down the bottom with the wanabes

IMO it's mainly determined by money and fashion, but cheifly by money, because if you've got enough of it you can keep up with the ever changing fashions ;)

On the whole this club is fairly free of serious piss taking, sure we all have a dig from time to time, but the club as a whole seems to be accepting and apreciating of all Supras whether they be N/A, TT, single, kitted etc.

Basically if you like the your car the way it is, don't worry about what others say.

You're going to get a few adverse comments if you cover it in stickers, or install the wing from Concorde, but at the end of the day it's the way that you like it that's important.

I actually feel that I view this type of thing from another level to most people (thats not trying to be elitist ;)) because I am into cars not just Supras, not just Jap ones, not just fast, pretty, ugly ones but the motor car as a whole, so personally I find squabbling between clubs of different makes as amusing, as this clubs minor piss taking over different models.

Hope that came out right, I think most of you who know me, understand what I'm trying to say :D

you keep referring to JDM look.... doesnt Japanese Domestic market mean cars that have upgraded parts on their car for late spec pars/alternative parts from the same vehicles in different model guises? ie late spec rear lights would be a JDM mod?

As veilside spoilers are made by Veilside, how is that a JDM mod?

Andy

P.S. Spoilerless supes RULE! End of! lol, it's all personal taste. It would be like a Subaru club if all our cars looked the same!...

[image

Now I've gone despoilered (from Meccano ) I love it!

Looks nice and smooth, but mean looking at the same time.

Ferrari never crossed my mind, if I wanted a Ferrari replica I'd start sticking badges on (I think I've seen 2 Supra's that have these on - what were the owners thinking?)

Then again, I love the standard spoiler but fancied a change.

Wingless 4 (Large).JPG

:) See youve fitted the Sans Chapel Crux Type C roof kit in the first picture...smooth, my man. How did you get on with the Holy Water in the window washer ?

i like the veilside rear i had it on mine for a year, was quite happy with it decided a change and went for a trd, i wonder how much alcohol was consumed in the making of this thread:D

Er, cant speak for the others, but Im not well this morning.

Now I've gone despoilered (from Meccano ) I love it!

Looks nice and smooth, but mean looking at the same time.

Ferrari never crossed my mind, if I wanted a Ferrari replica I'd start sticking badges on (I think I've seen 2 Supra's that have these on - what were the owners thinking?)

Then again, I love the standard spoiler but fancied a change.

Yeah, that's what I meant, looks stunning.