Supras with no spoilers

blitz supra

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Park your vielside kitted supra next to my 'spoilerless one' and they will want to photo mine.

Your comment has no point?

It's not even veilside kitted - its got the factory option skirts and the daft veilside rear spoiler....

Yeah the silly Jap owner whos car i bought didnt fit one on mine way back in '93. When it came over on the boat i was outraged to see it had no spolier so stuck a stocker on quick smart :D

:D I had the problem in reverse...I was told mine had a TRD spoiler, which I assumed was the S....when I got the pics it was an R. I hated it, but spookily enough, Ive grown to love it.

Park your vielside kitted supra next to my 'spoilerless one' and they will want to photo mine.

Your comment has no point?

I couldn't care whether people want to photograph my car or not. Most folks know sod all about performance cars anyway.

I've had people walk onto my driveway uninvited and stand there taking photos of my Supe, and frankly I find it rather annoying.

I've been sat in a pub and see people outside leaning against my car or sitting on the bonnet (:banghead:) having their photo taken. I don't take that as a compliment, it's bloody rude.

I beg to differ, you seem very touchy to me. What did I say that you took as a personal attack?

When you say the de-spoilered look is 'awful' is that not attacking some peoples cars?

When you say Veilside kits are 'on dear' is that not attacking some peoples cars?

Out of those those things the only one said by me was the stickers question. The others were said by Hayden I think.

Is a question be a personal attack anyway?

This forum is getting so PC it's ridiculous.

Simple thread

Do you like Spoiler or no spoiler

And all this crap comes out...

Simple discussion do you like the look or not

And immediatley by third answer we are having a dig

I'm not the touchy one,

christ the word naff and you all throw your dummies out of the pram

talk about pick a word to peices and try and make something out of it

At no time did any thoughts of offence meant or intended or was I critising anyones car,

Far from it,

from what i've seen of the cars in this club we are all very passionate about our Supras and their are some absolute beauties

Simple question asked do you like the no spoiler look or not??

And off you all go ...

I can't be bothered with this thread anymore , its pointless

Pointless question really as no one really gave their view, seem more interested in having a dig, pisstake ,and pull someone elses car to bits

It's not even veilside kitted - its got the factory option skirts and the daft veilside rear spoiler....

Yes it has a veilside rear spoiler

i didn't say it was veilside kitted,

I said i didn't like the Veilside front bumper as they are too low and always get smashed

Keep going guys.... keep attacking the car...

Its quite intersting watching you attacking another member and their Supra

Simple thread

Do you like Spoiler or no spoiler

And all this crap comes out...

Simple discussion do you like the look or not

I can't be bothered with this thread anymore , its pointless

Pointless question really as no one really gave their view, seem more interested in having a dig, pisstake ,and pull someone elses car to bits

I think you lost your discussion when you quite clearly slated cars without a spoiler. A discussion should be a discussion and the wording of your thoughts should have been geared so.

As Jake said you have to be thick skinned on this forum as you will never really get a straight answer, and if you cant cope with this then its erm how do you put it? posting. We are all here as we love oour cars and how they look and how we want them to look and also to have a laugh, it breaks down sometimes but hey so what thats what makes this forum good.

Its light hearted banter mate. Chill. :) ;)

Doesn't feel like guys ... long day at work

Felt like you were all attacking rather than just giving your view on the question

Don't worry I won't hold it all against you :friday:

But thats what forums are for i suppose a good heated discussion

I'll let all your bloody tyres down at JAE:p

Before you go....

You never said, do you have any TRD parts on the car?

(just kidding) :D

:)

Oh gone on then,

you won't be able to sleep

Oil cap [sHOCK][/sHOCK]

It came over from Japan with all the bits and peices on,

its typical JDM

I have good friends who are importers,

Trouble is the Russian Mafia and Russia in general are pushing up the Auction prices as Jap car are big in Russia

He was buying 600bhp Supras with approx 100k worth of engines for £13000 but that was very short lived,

He has just returned from Japan chosing cars and seeing his buyer, , while out there he visited Nismo Racing and Top Secret ( lucky guy!!)

I had to put new wheels on as one cracked by itself parked on the drive while i was on holiday !!!

Oh i put the Momo on to, but everything else is as it arrived and thats how its staying,