Supras with no spoilers

blitz supra

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it looks awful the Supra has amazing features. I am biased though as i removed the shopping trolley handle and went naked on the back, sometimes I thought that it was like those cars that kids have and they push them like a pram.

http://f10.putfile.com/7/18718265692.jpg

http://f10.putfile.com/7/18718255995.jpg

Good points :) I tend to agree that it needs the wing, (dont like the Veilside as much tho these days) but spoilerless looks nice on some widebody cars.

Can I ask why you're called 'Blitz Supra', while your Supra doesnt look to have any Blitz bits? :D

It just Goes back abit with all the other Jap sites involved with

A few bits on the car, I had a few other Supra names in mind but they were taken, the sites user names had your car name in which was a bit of a pain and limited

Just had to think of something and that got accepted on the user name and well its sort of just carried on really... its on no real significence ...

Got Skyline friends same thought of thing, its just easier to keep using same name as you bump into people later on in the forums as they change cars etc

Well I took my spoiler off the other day to see what it looked like and while it did completely change the look of the car I had to put it back on as it looked wierd without it :( also removed the rear wiper as it serves no purpose as I can't see through my spoiler. Having said this I am hoping to get a new soop soon with the Top Secret wide arch kit in Candy Red mmmmm and that will be going spoilerless for sure as I think it looks amazing without it done like that :D

See that looks good to me. I think the spoilerless look suits some Supras and not others. I tried my grey car without the spoiler but it didn't look right.

Personaly I'm not a fan of the Blitz 'snowplough' bumper but I don't hate it like the Veilside and Bomex FnF and Erebuni ones.

great debate people...

Its good to understand how people see their car, what we each think looks great and what we don't,

At the end of the day... very rarely do you see a bog factory standard Supra,

Just think in years to come when it becomes a classic,

Someone will be painstakingly restoring one back to factory concours

So off will come all the HKS / big turbos / spoilers etc etc

quite funny when you think about it that way,

I think the Supra will at some stage become a classic icon... if it isn't already

similar to the R34GTR Skyline...

For me, the nicest rear wing Ive seen is on page 129 of 1998 Hyper-Rev mag, under the brand name Gracer Auto Style...its basically a standard Supra wing, but the upright footprint extends further up the rear hatch. Same style as standard, but sloped back more.

Does it really matter they are just stickers give the guy a break he only wanted to know what people thought about "Supras with no spoilers" not to have the piss ripped out of him:(
:lol:

So it's ok for hm to slag off people's car with no spolier, meccano spoliers or Veilside kits (apart from the rear spoiler which he does like) but I can't mention him having TRD stickers on a car with apparently no TRD stuff on it?

Righto, I'll STFU then.

Does it really matter they are just stickers give the guy a break he only wanted to know what people thought about "Supras with no spoilers" not to have the piss ripped out of him:(

Yep discussion on spoilers,

I'm signing off, can't be bothered thought we were having a good discussion on what we thought looks good on our Supras

friendly car club, big egos... glad your not all like this

So it's ok for hm to slag off people's car with no spolier, mecanno spoliers or Veilside kits (apart from the rear spoiler which he does like) but I can't mention him having TRD stickers on a car with apparently no TRD stuff on it?

Righto, I'll STFU then.

Read the thread again

Asked for views... didn't say i like Veilside best said it gave a JDM look

Mecanno look each to their own,

No Spoiler i personally don't like but what are other peoples views...

James (Terrible tuner) mecanno spolier looks great on his car as does

many others i've seen

I've not slated anyones car or said mine looks better with a veilside

So why launch into petty comments on stickers ???

Alot of what is on my car came with it from Japan ( so its stayed that way)

Sensible debate on Spoilers just asking for views ,

Forums are about discussion,

Not character assigniation and general piss taking

We all own Supras and love our cars

if you have a 700bhp Turbo or a NA who cares its a Supra and we should all be singing from the same hymn book

I have been in the Jap scene now a long time

Its built up on, no class barriers , where you live , what you earn

who gives a monkies, its about our cars

I've been at meets where a guy has a 1000hp skyline and a guy comes in with a done up Micra ,, people say nice car mate dont take this piss

Never have i seen people look down or take the piss... its all about the Jap import scene and Jap cars,

I used to own an FTO years ago ,

In The club did Mivec owners look down on GR owners ..no.. it was an FTO and we all were involved with them and had a passion for them

food for thought there

Yep discussion on spoilers, I'm signing off, can't be bothered thought we were having a good discussion on what we thought looks good on our Supras friendly car club, big egos... glad your not all like this

:) if thats what you wanted, why start the discussion by saying that not having one looks naff ? A tad confrontational, no ?

Looks good Paul :) . Its each to their own with regards to body styling, as long as your all happy with what you've got, who cares what anybody else thinks ?. I'm always getting differant idea's from differant cars, an i like a couple of style of rear spoiler, for now though, mines standard.