Fairmlie BBQ Aug 25th Cobham

Mr T

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully its not too late to put my name down for this?

MrT, do you need any details from us? Is there a role call yet? If not now might be a good time to start one and collect plate details...

I will add your "Board" name to the list, which I'm forwarding to thr Fairmile. No need for reg' detail's.

Just quote this name on arrival. before parking up.& pay for BBQ tickets.

Andy

My mate wants to go in his hot rod, will he have to park next to me in the 'normals' car park then? How can I get him a BBQ ticket?

Unfortunately yes, he will have to park in the "normals" car park, as reserved parking is are only for cars from each club.

You should be able to get him a BBQ ticket when you purchase yours from a member of staff near the parking area, Just quote your "Board" name and how many tickets you want.( I have sent them a list).

Cheers Andy

Can I add my name to the attendance list please? I will not only break my Supra meet duck, but I will be able to show the car as it is for sale, and woudl allow a lot more people to view whata lovely beast she is!

I have added Board name to list mate!:)

Big question do i bother to clean the car tonight?

i know is just gonna rain later/tomorrow am... and the rain round my way at the moment gives the motor a nice rally look! filthy!! @rse!

May try and get it done on route tomorrow!

Big question do i bother to clean the car tonight?

i know is just gonna rain later/tomorrow am... and the rain round my way at the moment gives the motor a nice rally look! filthy!! @rse!

May try and get it done on route tomorrow!

cleaning mine en route as well, probably not a s good as I will get it though!

Quick question Mr. T (Andy), by any chance have the Fairmile considered for Rain and Parking of the cars on the Grass this year? I think it would a problem for not just the Supras but some of the other cars too.....:D

Parking can only be on the grass, as there is over 260 cars expected from the various car clubs alone!

Do not fear, the weather forecast is looking much better now:) :) , with no rain:cool: . Start washing those motors guys!:D

Looking forward to a great night, see you all there.

Cheers Andy

Lets hope so guys, and lets have a good turn out.

Parking can only be on the grass, as there is over 260 cars expected from the various car clubs alone!

Do not fear, the weather forecast is looking much better now:) :) , with no rain:cool: . Start washing those motors guys!:D

Looking forward to a great night, see you all there.

Cheers Andy