Mr T

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working at Gatwick that day so I will divert to the BBQ for a few hours on my way home. Look forward to it. Maybe I might get some interest and be able to sell my car there.

Busy weekend, got the Blenheim Palace meet the next day as well.

sounds great food alittle drink what could be better, thing is i might have to work very late friday but if i can get out of it, it would be a great way for me to meet the a few members from the club for the first time.

thing is i am new to the club, i have paid my mebership but haven't recevied my stuff yet, will it still be cool if i come down.

also i get lost real easyly so direction from croydon purleyway would be cool.

please pm if any one wants to give me directions

Alright Dave,

looking forward to seeing the refurbs mate..

I've got the ok to do a runner from work a bit early, so what time were you thinking for clakkets?

Believe 7pm is "start turning up" sort of time.. Mr T?

So 6-6.30 (due to bank holiday traffic?) ideas?

Alright Dave,

looking forward to seeing the refurbs mate..

I've got the ok to do a runner from work a bit early, so what time were you thinking for clakkets?

Believe 7pm is "start turning up" sort of time.. Mr T?

So 6-6.30 (due to bank holiday traffic?) ideas?

Yeah six sounds good to me fella

Right Guys & Gals, I have just received an e-mail from the Fairmile pub, asking me to give them a list names or car registrations of all the people attending the BBQ on Friday. This is because they want to check off the cars at the entry to the parking, and issue the tickets (£5 each person for BBQ) before showing you where to park up.

I am very shocked that they have left it so late to inform me/us of this change of plan.

At this stage all I can do is to forward them a list of our "BOARD" names, (as I do not know everyones "real" names") and I would ask you to use this on the night, on arrival. They have also pointed out that any friends coming can also buy a BBQ ticket on the night.

Don't forget to mention that you are with the Toyota Supra club, as I have my doubt's, if the person issuing the tickets knows what cars are what:search: :D

P.S you can arrive before 7pm if you wish.

CONVOY>>>>:D

Bristol / Bath / Wilts.

Leaving our place, Warminster at 4.00 PM on Friday (hope to beat the worst of the traffic) !

Can pick up at Amesbury, Fleet Services etc.

A303 - M3 - M25

Anybody......

1, Gatso & Soo

2, Lazrus & Katie

Please PM if you want my address

Bristol / Bath / Wilts.

Leaving our place, Warminster at 4.00 PM on Friday (hope to beat the worst of the traffic) !

Can pick up at Amesbury, Fleet Services etc.

A303 - M3 - M25

Anybody......

1, Gatso & Soo

2, Lazrus & Katie

3. Jaymdee

Gerry, I'll placed this in the SW section too following on from Andy's thread there :)

J