Fairmlie BBQ Aug 25th Cobham

Mr T

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi mate, I'm going from Reading (J11), what sort of time are you leaving? I was thinking before 5.45 as its going to be a nightmare with the traffic!

Um, well my car is nearly polished, just a couple of other things to do then I am ready to go... I am thinking I will make my way Via the A404 though (J9), but could wait somewhere for you

Um, well my car is nearly polished, just a couple of other things to do then I am ready to go... I am thinking I will make my way Via the A404 though (J9), but could wait somewhere for you

Don't worry mate, there's not really anywhere to stop around J9 so probably not worth the effort!

I met mrT cos he wanted money:) and Dave f who i now owe a beer;) . there needs to be a bit more hello who are you at this meet IMO, If i didn't know a couple of the peeps there i would have had a look around and fooked off as i would've been a spare pr**k and all that:(

:D

Apart from the lack of clubness spirit Its a fantastic event. and if i'd had two days to spare i would have cued for food:D

£5 well spent i think not :blink: but not mrT's fault (you owe me a burger)

I met mrT cos he wanted money:) and Dave f who i now owe a beer;) . there needs to be a bit more hello who are you at this meet IMO, If i didn't know a couple of the peeps there i would have had a look around and fooked off as i would've been a spare pr**k and all that:(

:D

Apart from the lack of clubness spirit Its a fantastic event. and if i'd had two days to spare i would have cued for food:D

£5 well spent i think not :blink: but not mrT's fault (you owe me a burger)

Sorry you feel this way mate but thats not how we are and just put it down to the event and not the club. Peeps getting food and drink and milling about looking at cars so please don't feel this way. I'm sure if you came to the South East meet you would feel differently .... Ben

Great venue indeed, spent a good hour just drooling over the Ferrari's and US cars :drool: Thanks Andy for organsing the day :)

Nice to catch up with some old faces I've not seen for a while! And great to meet you Terruwa, MrT, Gatso and Jay; unfortunately as Dave says it was a bit hard to get to meet the other club members I didn't already know. It was hard to know who was from the club and who wasn't!

good venue.. and some awesome cars there.

Jamie, you nutter!! :D

Last year we had a couple of outside tables where we all sat and met up but this year was a bit spread out so is a shame that those who felt left out feel this way. I for one know alot of peeps from the club but it was still hard to chat to everyone so for anyone new it is not the members but the event ........... :thanks:

short fat bald smurf in the very shiny black supe that turned up at about 7.30 and parked under the tree.

LOL who were you ?????????:tongue:

hold on, I was the fat bald bloke in a shiney black supe that turned up at 7.30 and parked under a tree. Must have just missed each other. To be fair I did miss half the meet when queuing for a burger :D