The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Blue Bullet

CJ

It looks very much as though a new work project is going to happen quite soon and that will mean the Blue Bullet would be sitting in my drive. There doesn't seem to be any point to that and so I have decided to put her up for sale now.

The car is a 1994 L reg 6 speed J-spec with approximately 70k miles. It is painted in Kawasaki Blue over silver base and comes with an Abflug front bumper, UK style bonnet, OEM skirts / spats and rear wing. The interior benefits from aftermarket black leather front seats, a silver dash, blue LED dial lighting, Pioneer CD player, a 12" sub / enclosure, an Apexi AVCR boost controller and a turbo timer.

Under the bonnet you will find the following mods:

1. Turbofit FMIC with hard pipe kit

2. 4" Turbofit exhaust (A unique sound)

3. F/R UK Spec brakes

4. CF Cusco front strut brace

5. Yellow Bilstein Suspension with new Eibach springs

6. Cat 1 Alarm

7. RLTC (with launch)

8. Glass UK headlights

9. HID lighting

10. FCD

11. TSD

You will also see a host of bling items supplied by Colsoop and colour coded pipeing supplied and fitted by Turbofit. The wheels are 18" Works Meister alloys fitted with almost brand new Goodyear F1 rubber all round.

The car comes complete with history from Japan and the UK and with loads of receipts. It has 12 months MOT and 11 months tax and has recently had a full service carried out at Turbofit. It has been upgraded to the full BPU spec and pulls harder than any other BPU J-spec I have driven. Please contact Greg at Turbofit and ask him what he thinks of the car! :)

The only downsides to this car are a couple of stone chips that can be easliy, and relatively cheaply, sorted. The wheels could also do with a good cleaning but are not kerbed or damaged (just light pitting).

If you want a 6 speed Supra that stands out from the crowd then this is the one to have. Unfortunately, I am not looking for a part ex and will accept a cash offer of £10,995.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're nuts. Is the new project Supra related?

If I told you I would have to kill you. Now whilst that thought appeals, it will not do my career prospects any good whatsoever. :D

You're nuts. Is the new project Supra related?

I hope so, but I have a suspicion it might involve an RX-7 and and RX-8 :cry:

Or is this the venture you were talking about last year Colin? You are sticking around though ... right ... ?

Mike

Will you throw in a set of ear plugs?

No way, this sound was meant to be listened to. :D In all honesty, it is not loud at all inside the car. I dont know why this is - possibly got more noise insulation fitted by the prvious owner :blink:

I stand by what I said to you in France CJ - following you through that tunnel, foot to the floor & windows down is my favourite Supra-related experience to date, Kate and I were grinning from ear to ear at that sound :D and it had the looks to match - that colour.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :)

Stunning car, good luck with the sale chap.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I have been driving around in her all day today and it really is a superb car. No flaws at all and the performance has to be felt to be appreciated. Plus of course you get the open mouth stares everywhere you go :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.