The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Blue Bullet

CJ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J-Spec you see? ;)

From what I've been told we don't know what turbo's they are yet, could be steel :search: but then again they spool up crazy quick! You got to go out in it Pete and see what you think mate, after all every BPU Supra would feel quick to me as I'm stock UK :innocent:

Nice one Steve thats one quick and noisy Supra shall have to get down to Turbofit and uprate fuelling now can't get left behind :)

Thanks Mate - pleased as punch. :D

From what I've been told we don't know what turbo's they are yet, could be steel but then again they spool up crazy quick! You got to go out in it Pete and see what you think mate, after all every BPU Supra would feel quick to me as I'm stock UK

Yep, unsure as to what these Turbo's are at the moment? I've only been in a small number of TT's, but this car is bloody quick. Next time we meet up I'll take you for a spin Pete and see what you think.

Next time we meet up I'll take you for a spin Pete and see what you think.

As long as it's not a literal spin ;)

I know Paul E was telling me that it seemed quicker than any normal TT and suspected uprated tubbies, but no-one is sure.

Is that your handbag CJ, or S7eve's? ;) ;)

Congrats on the sale, both of you :)

CJ, don't stay away from the Supra world too long mate :(

I reckon I will always be around even if I dont have a Supra ;)

Maybe one day I will be fit enough to have such firm looking buttocks... :D

I was about to write that I could crack wallnuts between those cheeks...then had another look at the size of them and realised I could probably crack coconuts! :D

I was about to write that I could crack wallnuts between those cheeks...then had another look at the size of them and realised I could probably crack coconuts! :D

Woo hoo, Pina Coladas for all then.... :)

Recipe is as follows: (per drink)

3 fl oz (75 ml) light rum

3 tablespoons coconut milk or coconut cream gently squeezed in Colins firm buttocks

3 tablespoons crushed pineapple

2 cups crushed ice

2 wedges of pineapple to decorate

Maybe one day I will be fit enough to have such firm looking buttocks... :D

You see Joe what CJ doesn't say is he is very keen on martial art's and that is how his gets such a............firm pair of buttocks. Here is another picture i took the same day that captures him in his training glory :rlol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.