The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Blue Bullet

CJ

Thanks for all the comments guys. I have been driving around in her all day today and it really is a superb car. No flaws at all and the performance has to be felt to be appreciated. Plus of course you get the open mouth stares everywhere you go :cool:

I only get that from the women ;) But I dont need a car for that :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. I have someone to view the car on Sunday. I didnt expect that to happen so quickly and am feeling a little apprehensive. Not due to the viewing but due to the fact that it will probably be sold. :(

I wasn't ready yet.

'Tis a sad day indeed CJ, I love your car. Best of luck with the sale - whatever that outcome is :)

BTW Kate and I both think Josh deserves a heck of a lot of praise for the design work he did on designing your orange car - please pass on our praise, he's flipping impressive (especially for someone of 'only' 14 years old!!) and you must be very proud. :)

'Tis a sad day indeed CJ, I love your car. Best of luck with the sale - whatever that outcome is :)

BTW Kate and I both think Josh deserves a heck of a lot of praise for the design work he did on designing your orange car - please pass on our praise, he's flipping impressive (especially for someone of 'only' 14 years old!!) and you must be very proud. :)

Thank you very much both of you. Yes, I am very proud of my "little" boy. :D He has now started to work on another project that may be coming off soon.

Watch this space :D

He bought it?

Nice one.

Methinks I know which "he" you are referring to. Yes, he bought it and he was a pleasure to do business with. Also great to catch up with "Bernard" again. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.