Earthrokka

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

Wicked, can't wait to see what they look like. :thumbs:

It'll be like a flash back to my car :cry:

Problem is the spokes are so open you can see the pss poor state of my brakes, calipers and hubs...more work required to make them bling up a bit, but they do make the car stand out now..its no longer just a standard looking UK spec that I have to park at the back of the meets, I can come out of the closet.

JB

Sorry no cash http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/k_crying10.gif

Earthrokka (Pace Car/da Boss)

Doug (Confirmed)

S-Gal (burfday gal)

Faye (Confirmed!!

Trig (pencilled in harder!)

Keith C

Branners

S-Guy

Paul E

Green Supra (n Burfday brov)

Geeza (Confirmed)

Roy (Confirmed)

Fast is always nice (Costas)

Valentino

Oxygene (with new tyres)

Amazing Grace (Confirmed)

Originally posted by Branners

Problem is the spokes are so open you can see the pss poor state of my brakes, calipers and hubs...more work required to make them bling up a bit, but they do make the car stand out now..its no longer just a standard looking UK spec that I have to park at the back of the meets, I can come out of the closet.

JB

Yeah I got same prob need to paint Calipers and put new decals on, but at night, you prob wont notice so much.

;) :cool:

Originally posted by millhouse

yes pay a few thousand into my bank :D

Aww no Kev me Brov was looking forward to seeing ya...cant we all chip in 4 kevs gas, or summit..know what ya mean about cashflow I got similiar problem.

Real Shame you aint makin it.....ye honorable dreaded one will be most displeased.

:(

I'm pretty much a definite no-go now. I've just finished shifting all that's left to shift, now I've got crap everywhere that needs to be poured over and sorted.

More than that though, last week cost me a grand in new bits for the new place and I still have more to come.. except I have 50 quid available to me (total, that includes all credit cards), and half a tank of petrol and this has to last me until I get paid on the 28th.

Would love to go, but no can do sorry.

-p