The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attention Westenderz

Earthrokka

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Rosie, apart from me looking ten years older lol.

What a great night it was.. nice to see all the bad boys n gals.

Earth/Supragal u did us proud.

Oxy, always great to see ya, burning me off like that you cheeky tart....nice bit of driving dude, shame my traction went into Snow mode...coz would of wupped ya ass boy...(I mean't that meterphoically he he) Luke says cheers for da ride and says you were a v good driver.

Good to see J.B. (nice rims, looked v cool)

Geeza...nice colour/kit ya Supe looked stunning..love it man..

Chris Webley (though only there at Chiswick.) The Manias suit ya car better...it looked well nice....so changed me mind..can I have em back he he.

Doug, Faye,Costas, Keith, Paul, Trig and everyone real nice to see ya.

Good to see Hardeep (Skywater) and his mate from Scoobynet cant remmember his name soz.

Sheena, bringing it up the rear (I'm Coming, I'm coming !!!) you had me n brov in fits of laughter.

I have to diet for a week after that really nice chocolate cake yummy.

Best bit was attacking that Nob of a Range Rover driver, thanks for all ya help sortin him out. shame I missed the Murchialargo.

The sexaul tension was so hot that by the time we got to Earls Court we had to call the Firemen to but the flames out!!!

WICKED NIGHT

:cool:

Earth it was a real pleasure meeting you lots of luck with your venture in Mexico!!!! Thankx for taking us to some diverse destinations! Top night!!:p

Rosie your organizing skills brill as usual! Glad you had a good time. Sorry not to remember to give the rest of the cake to you, my kids however are thrilled, Sorry i will have to make another one when your ready to eat itLol!!:innocent:

Andrew nice to meet you, your wife sounds like a real Saint.Haaaa Si and Luke always a pleasure to see ya.XX

Ash me old m8 speak to ya soon X.

Geeza Respect that car is amazing she is ssoooooooo pretty!!! That colour is to die for, ya got me wondering how the hell I can afford to respray Gracie?????? Nice to see ya.

Faye great to see you drop in some time. If you've got the time.

Great to see all and meet others, til next time:cool:

Originally posted by Supragal

We were waiting for the others, so obviously not going fast enough for Costas, looks suicidal! :p

Oh, he is more suicidal when he's driving....

Anybody got enough web space and bandwidth to host some vids with Costas driving antics :D :cool: :D

I'll get me c....

...hestwig :D

Had a brilliant time, cheers to Earth for organising it all, and sorry I didn't get much chance to have a chat. I blame that completely on Trig and Keith getting me lost for hours!!!!

Hope you had a good birthday Rosie.

Doug keep me posted about those seats.

Anymore piccies?

ooooh can i just add my thanks to AG for the cake, very nice indeedy..... did i mention it was MY birthday, whenever and wherever the next meet is....... nudge, nudge, wink, wink :p

mr millhouse can you pm me your email again and i will send you the pics i took so you can host them on your website.... i even bumped into a yellow lambo later on when i was wiv my boys which you can post for the benefit of si :D

Originally posted by Faye

Had a brilliant time, cheers to Earth for organising it all, and sorry I didn't get much chance to have a chat. I blame that completely on Trig and Keith getting me lost for hours!!!!

Well excuuuuuuse me!! I was actually following keith who got us within 100 metres of the cafe, until YOU thought YOUd point us in the wrong direction, cos YOU thought you knew where it was!! and i must point out that it was ME who actually found the others!! :p

Bleedin cheek! :twak:

:D :p :D

Jees . . been so long since I've posted I've nearly forgotten how this darn thing works !!!!!!!

It really was a great pleasure to see you all again . . good to put names to faces - fastisnice-geeza-etc . . .

Earth - serious respect for organising - you have been busy my man !!

JB- really good catching up with you mate - Paul E . .we need to talk mono et mono . . .that suit mate ????

:p

Si, Chris and co - keep cool

:cool:

I found the pub that I went to the last time several months ago! I wasn't lost at all, anyway you took the long route to the cafe place, if I knew where it was I could have got you there much quicker!!!!

:stupid::p

Ok then Mrs know it all :p

Well let you navigate at the next meet! :thumbs:

:D

Skywater, How we doin bud? What happend to your vids and pics your mate took?? :thumbs:

Originally posted by Trig

Ok then Mrs know it all :p

Well let you navigate at the next meet! :thumbs:

:D :

ermmmm, are you really sure you want me to??? :p

Mind you as Keith will testify (hopefully!!) I did a good job of getting out of London, I'm just crap at getting around it!!!

ermmmm, are you really sure you want me to??? :p

Mind you as Keith will testify (hopefully!!) I did a good job of getting out of London, I'm just crap at getting around it!!!

I see where youre coming from there! London is a nightmare!!

I ended up in Chelsea (which i didnt mind, got to see Stamford Bridge {chelsea FC}) and Fulham before i saw a sign for the A2!!

:thumbs:

That was a top night!!,

Earth when u come back, can't wait for the next one..

Nice to meet new people (Geezabloke, skywater...) sorry if i missed any other..

Rest of ya green,amazing..etc nice to see u again.

I loved the bit inside the tunnel as well as the drive to west end...,some quality driving (love the tunnel hehe)..

Laughed at the pic so much, was difficult to keep everybody close..We got some attention from westenders i think!

Awesome night

See ya all again soon

Hi All

Sorry its taken me so long to post, have not been in front of PC.

What a night....it was the bomb :)

After we all disbanded at 02:45am I drove home to grab some clothes, then drove to my parents in Glous...I arrived at 6:30am.

Lets just say yesterday was spent catching up on sleep, coz I was totally mashed (still am)

Cant wait till the croydon meet next tuesday see here. Are we gonna do a film or summit while we are there....Just an idea, but the warner bros cinema is good, from what I remember.

Dont know whats on, or whats any good, thoughts and ideas on that one would be appreciated....

Anywayz 30 mins to go then I can go home and sleep a bit more.

Catch u all L8rz