The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attention Westenderz

Earthrokka

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, that just finished off any further ideas I had of coming tonight - just took delivery of a bunch of furniture I had to wait for :)

Three grand worth of setee + armchairs, bought by the BBC for a lobby, they moved offices and didn't want it anymore - never used, 200 quid! Result!

Dude just delivered it then, I'm stoked :) But unfortunately, it's now 6:30 and I have no chance of making this meet.. oh well, will catch you all next time :)

-p

Thanks to Everyone for a fantastic Westender.I really enjoyed meself as did me Brov n Luke..pheww what a night it was...they just get better all the time.

Too tired to say too much (Unusual for me he he)

Stand by for a lot of pics soon...mine will take a few days coz of the Box Brownie I'm using, but plenty of pics to come from everyone..What a fantastic night.

Cream Crackered Nite Nite all.

:zzz: :zzz: :cool: :cool:

Good evening all, had a lovely time, seeing all the Supes lined up outside the cafe with their own nanny was cool! Going to the place with the hubble bubble pipe was different, and when we got to the last place off the Brompton Rd after a scenic view of the West end ha!! the Firemen turning up made us girlies happy gleeful voices of hurry up yoiu'r going to miss them bought a smile to my old gnarled lips eh Rosie!!!! I liked the last place and a good deal of ribbing then ensued (sorry Doug!Lol) Got home in 40 mins from central London to Dorking and I did'nt even break the limit much( thought I had aplain clothescar behind me for part of the way) Top result lads and lassies. Lovely to see and meet one and all. Si thanx for the lighter m8 X to all.

Sheena.

I had a great time guys and gals, thanks to all.

Sham - Thanks for organising, you done a grand job. was a real pleasure to meet you.

Sheena - Thanks for the drink, i owe you one at the next meet .(Purley maybe?) Great to meet you.

Rosie - Happy Bday! {again :p } Hope you had a good time.

Faye - Good to see you again, got to keep the NA numbers up.

Keith - So sorry for touching your bumper. hopefully made up for it by spotting your flames! (think you were well chuffed - I would be!! :thumbs: )

Skywater - Good to meet you mate, you need to get on the BBS more often. How much is your plate going for?? :p :D

Si - Love the Neons!! :thumbs:

Ash - Good to see ya again, let us know how that speaker experiment goes. :)

Geeza - One word = Beautiful!!!

Pics needed chaps and chapesses!

Once again great meet :thumbs: :thumbs:

YES .. RAISE YER HAND IF U HAD A GREAT TIME

:D

Well well ..what a turnout ! impressed to say the least !

We did it, kept the convoy together throughout.. even when the Babylon .." the Ol' bill " was harrasing us on Wardour street ! 2 wankers tried to hussle us .. yes i take full responsibilty fir the word !

Famous phrases during the cruise.. :

" I'M COMING UP THE REAR NOW :eek: "

" I 'M COMING AS SOON AS I CAN... i 'M HERE NOW .. SO U' VE COME THEN ? " :D

" OH DOUG IS RIGHT BEHIND ME "

:p

someone else kept getting mixed up between JB n' Doug :eek: how the ' ell did u manage that ?

The REGULAR stop at the sports cafe was top, after the bouncer told me that he is over the moon everytime we organise one .. then he offered to let us all in n' look after the cars whilst we were having a drink... top marks for the man..sorted ..

Geeezah .. wins the best looks

Fastisnice won the performance n' looks .. this was the admiring public telling me their thoughts at the Sports cafe..

Trig, Ash, Faye, Keith, Doug, Andy(Si's brother), Si, Luke, Sky n' his mate Viv, Jb, Sheena really nice meeting u n' Trig for the first time ....

even Dr bling(Paul E) turned up to say hi .. not forgetting the B'day gal.. my Sexy passenger ..

Thank you all for turning up .. y'all know that the westend cruise ain't just the average Jap car meet .. it goes further along the night.. in a Sexy style.

The management at the Mezzo bar in Soho are a little pissed off with me .. coz we never stopped to have a drink there everytime we cruise through the W.end .. well I told 'em that the next time we''l stop by n' say hello.

Absentees..

Kev greenhouse effect .. Although i would've punched his lights out for posting something about me recently ..haha.. i know all about it Kev.

Ash n' Clare

Jason Supraguy

Dr Bling

Pulse

Traitors :

The usual ..ROY :p

PEACE N' LOVE

top night out, the radios worked well, except when all 5 cars with radios got to the front...every time I stopped to get to the back everybody stopped in behind me.

Cant wait to see the footage of the Lambo as it went past....

Whens the next one?

JB

Good Good night..........

Respect to all those who came......nice to see all the old and some New faces.........

Best part was outside the Sports Cafe when i was asked what film we were making?.............The reply was Fast and Furious 99.

Thanks to Da Dred and nice to see you all...

ROY i hope your reading.........WOOFTA Boy.......Hope to catch up soon....lol

And get them pics up.............

Rosie.....Glade ya like my new A$$....lol