The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hemel/Aylesbury/MK/Oxford etc area meet

pulse

Originally posted by Terry S

I am gonna have to see how I am going for time. I am changing my fuel rail & injectors Saturday morning ( had hoped to do it tomorrow PM but can't)

As you do! :)

I'm gonna have enough trouble getting out of bed! Be good to see you there Terry if you can make it!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for a bit of a cruise down to the pub last night to check it out. So long as it's not a spectacularly busy Saturday I think we'll be alright parking wise if we stick to the rear carpark.

Just to make sure, I'm going to call the pub again today and remind them we're coming. Hopefully there won't be any issues :)

If anybody wants to meet up in Aylesbury on their way through to Berkhamstead, I've suggested to Mfs we convoy down to the meet from the Watermead pub at around 12:30.

Anybody else interested?

http://www.web-axis.net/~pulse/aylesbury.JPG

Originally posted by Jive

Pulse, I'm gonna have to say no as well. I have to do a few things to my car on Saturday, got some stuff to fit and I HAVE to clean my car [for Sunday] as it's filthy :(

Pft, I've gotta move house this weekend, clean my car (it's never been this dirty before), AND organise a meet ;)

You're all weak :D

Fair enough kidz. I may see you on Sunday but probably not. I really do have LOADS of crap to do this weekend :( My choice of weekends was really bad.

Ho hum.

-p

Originally posted by pulse

Pft, I've gotta move house this weekend, clean my car (it's never been this dirty before), AND organise a meet ;)

You're all weak :D

Fair enough kidz. I may see you on Sunday but probably not. I really do have LOADS of crap to do this weekend :( My choice of weekends was really bad.

Ho hum.

-p

if you fill my car with petrol i will come :D

Guest The Flash

Thought would turn the trend a little - I am still a definite and am looking forward to being able to put faces to names.

:)

Welp.. I'll be there. I'll have a pint on my own if I have to, but I'll be there... :)

Mfs still up for 12:30 in Aylesbury?

My car is still filthy.. guess I'll have to go for the morning wash.

The weather is looking promising.. cold, but promising.

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0204?x=0&post=post&code=code&y=0

High of 11 and "partly cloudy". Sunday is expected no rain either.. so the skies will hopefully hold out for us.

Fingers crossed, and I'll see you all tomorrow. Oh, and I .. err .. forgot to reconfirm with the pub :) But they've been told once.. shouldn't be of any bother to us.

With the temperature outside, I'd imagine we'll probably host most of the meet inside anyway where we're purchasing drinks/food/whatever. Oops. :)

-p

Originally posted by Barry

O.k guys...... anybody want to meet up with Branners & myself at the Watford little chef before joining the Berko meet.

the plan is to be there at 12.15

1. Branners

2. Foodfreak

3. Barry

It was touch and go but Im now going to both the Berko and the Southampton meets so I will indeed be there.

Still not with the new wheels though, still not sorted me bloody nuts out.

JB