The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hemel/Aylesbury/MK/Oxford etc area meet

pulse

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I have to be honest I didn't read all this thread it was just too damn long. Be nice to meet up with you all.

I line near Gloucester Ash (have to meet up sometime when you are up). I also know of Wilfman who lives nearby too.

Where and when is this proposed meet going to be and what time are people planning to get there?

Cheers Dan

Edit: Sorry people, just checked the postcode and this place is bllody miles from me. I thought it was in Oxford, sorry.

Just thought I'd mention that over Xmas period I have driven past at lunchtime several times and parking seems ok...most of the time the front car park nearest the main rd is used and the one at the back is empty.Knowing my luck it will be full on the 10th!!Should be fine.:cool:

i might pop up for a bit...but not sure who i know and dont know im great with faces...but mark normally tells me as he seems to know everyone..only thing is unfortunatly he is working this weekend...so still a maybe im afraid:(

Guest The Flash

Donna

Dont let that put you off - I have never met anyone, so you should at least know a bit more than me

Hope to see you there - the more the merrier

Flash

well i definatly know who you are paul-trouble :D he,he

Im sure i will know a few faces, just never been to a meeting on my own before always have mark to hold my hand:innocent: but seen as he's not going if i play my cards right and be a good girl i might be able to take his supra instead of mine:D

Originally posted by DONNA

thats a great idea If i go i will be taking my 3yr old...between the two of them we should survive........sounds like we are being let loose with a pack of wild animals he,he sorry all:D

Animals? Do you mean things like...sheep? :innocent:

1.Stu

2.Pulse

3.Cashpoint

4.Getaway Driver

5.Patrick Devlin

6.Batgirl

7.MFS

8.Ad500

9. CJ + little one

10. JohnK (maybe)

11. Mawby (if the weather is nice)

12. Branners (cos its local)

13. The Flash

14. GESIT

15. nicksupra67

16. supna

17. leett

18. Millhouse ???

19. Jive ???

20. Foodfreak ???

21. Mark Kindell ???

22. Donna ???

23. TLicense

24. RobOldham - it's right in my back fuckin yard

25. Oxy ???

26. Barry

^^^

Just added me to the end.

I've just realised, I'm going to have to go via the A41! Shame!!!

:innocent:

Originally posted by roboldham

I think a fast cruise up and down the A41 is in order after the meet . . . . .

imagine the din

R

Just remembered, that new bypass at the Aylesbury end is nice smooth freshly layed tarmac!!! :sly: