The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hemel/Aylesbury/MK/Oxford etc area meet

pulse

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Flash

true - after the layby just past the Tring Jct, there isnt another one for a while on that side is there? (Thinking of our friends in Blue!)

180? Am sure, even if I got a car capable, my bottle would run out WAY before then!

As an aside - anyone know the theoretical max I could expect from a standard "J" TT

Originally posted by The Flash

true - after the layby just past the Tring Jct, there isnt another one for a while on that side is there? (Thinking of our friends in Blue!)

180? Am sure, even if I got a car capable, my bottle would run out WAY before then!

As an aside - anyone know the theoretical max I could expect from a standard "J" TT

I had 187 on the clock - prolly not accurate - I know 150 is almost spot on though.

R

Hey I'd like to join you, driving up from Abingdon area to meet up.

No idea where the meet is and I'm not to familiar with the area so if anybody else is driving from Oxon I'd like to tag along.

Originally posted by whele

No idea where the meet is and I'm not to familiar with the area so if anybody else is driving from Oxon I'd like to tag along.

I live in Abingdon - send me a PM and we can arrange to go up together.

Originally posted by whele

According to Autoroute, you want to go down the M40, around the M25 clockwise, then back up the A41 to Berkhamstead.

I, however, cannot believe that's the best way to go when the A329 will take you straight to Thame, then you can follow the A418 to Aylesbury then hook straight down the A41.

The Autoroute way has given a summary of 59.8 miles and 1 hour 23 minutes driving time. Plotting in my route has given 41.9 miles and 1 hour 33 minutes driving time. That's crap and the speeds along the A418/A41 should allow you to do it significantly better than that.

-p

Originally posted by CJ

I live in Abingdon - send me a PM and we can arrange to go up together.

I'm just round the corner from Abingdon. Will be taking the scenic route thro' Stoke Mandeville/Wendover before picking up the A41 if you guys want company.......

Originally posted by matt

I'm just round the corner from Abingdon. Will be taking the scenic route thro' Stoke Mandeville/Wendover before picking up the A41 if you guys want company.......

Sounds good to me :thumbs:

Send me a PM and we can arrange where to meet etc.

CJ

Guest Terry S
Originally posted by foodfreak

sorry..... getting a bit off topic

whoose going to join us

1. Branners

2. Foodfreak

come on, post up guts & gals:)

Terry? Roy? Doug?

John

I am gonna have to see how I am going for time. I am changing my fuel rail & injectors Saturday morning ( had hoped to do it tomorrow PM but can't)