The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern Gumball Rally

mawby

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOps posted in the wrong bit... here it is again for the people looking inthe right area

Good to meet you all on Sunday, had a good time and well worth doing again.

Try the link below for some photos

http://www.cig.canon-europe.com/album/sharerec.html?id=1E892354E20F92E97D110ECE02D39782&locale=en_GB

You will need to copy the whole link and sometimes they do not load properly (it you get a wierd image).

Rosco

What can I say.....:thumbs:

First run in the Supra, great day and a good laugh. Shame I did not get to meet you all but I'm sure I will soon.:D

Cheers to Mawby for organising...:respekt:

How's the guy in the Blue Soop who got his ears burned by an upset young lady in a Rover??? She's got your number 118 118...:)

Anyway my pics I took are at

My Pics - Go to Gumball folder.

Cheers all,

Matt B

:cool:

We need somebody to digitise Ash's film of the ranting woman.

And remember: You're all terrible drivers! I'm going to report each and every one of you to the police, despite the fact you've done nothing wrong!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

-p

Originally posted by pulse

We need somebody to digitise Ash's film of the ranting woman.

And remember: You're all terrible drivers! I'm going to report each and every one of you to the police, despite the fact you've done nothing wrong!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

-p

i think thats on my camera :D

Supragal - just don't recall seeing you there - thought you hadn't come..... I saw your pic in the Names to faces thread but couldn't match you there - which car did you travel in?

Mentioned your name at Boxhill but no-one said you were there, well the few I asked anyway....

Oh well, was just curious... :blink: