The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern Gumball Rally

mawby

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, it was a great day, good to see the people I already know, you kow who you are, too many names. Well firstly I thought I had the wrong place, as I was the first there at 10:00. Box hill was great, although a little over crowded, DFS car park was quite funny, with the manager coming out to ask Steve what was going on, I told him to say we're here for a group buy. The GF drove the long stretch down towards Brighton, I felt like a fish out of water being in the passenger seat. Sorry guys if the GF was lagging a bit at times, she was a little nervous. Good to have Millhouse along again, I knew I could count on you for some spirited under-taking. All in all, I feel like Im repeating everyone else, so Im sure you get the idea from the photos.

Tony (pulse), Impressed, I am.......I will probably get a load of tape saved then send you the camera to capture it, if thats ok.

Originally posted by Dark Angel

Supragal - just don't recall seeing you there - thought you hadn't come..... I saw your pic in the Names to faces thread but couldn't match you there - which car did you travel in?

Mentioned your name at Boxhill but no-one said you were there, well the few I asked anyway....

Oh well, was just curious... :blink:

Yeah, that'd be coz you've seen pics of me wearing make-up rather than jeans t-shirt and "I'm going to a car thing" effort generally.... happens a lot. Next time I'll wear war paint then you'll recognise me :eek: :p Was in Steve W's broom broom

aw... I dunno.. Dude's.... from certain angles.... just MIGHT get

mistaken ! ! :p

(PLUS, he had his Thunderbird-Puppet Shiny Shirt on.....

......Thunderbirds...... model car..... mmmmmmm........)

ONLY JEALOUS DUDE ! ! - car AND shirt mate - (do they do XXXL ?)

>>> one of those "Lovers Meet moments... da da da dada" > >

shorts and shinyshirts.jpg

Originally posted by Jive

Damn, I knew there was something I had to do regarding Tim, will someone please activate his account, he mentioned it to me yesterday!

Tim, if your reading this, great photo mate and also a great drive home :)

This is FANTASTIC

:D

Thanks Jive,

looks like some one listens to you.

Cant wait till i get a chance to do it all again. 12hrs of driving and lots of optimax later a great day! and i didn't get lost on the way home

:innocent:

Originally posted by Timwildman

Thanks Jive,

looks like some one listens to you.

Cant wait till i get a chance to do it all again. 12hrs of driving and lots of optimax later a great day! and i didn't get lost on the way home

:innocent:

Hey welcome back Tim, glad you enjoyed yourself :)

Was surprised to see you take the lead as you'd said you didn't know the way but you did just fine, really got a good showing of the TT power when we came down to the Fontwell Racecourse roundabout, think I was about a foot and a half away from your bumper waiting for the car to get outta your way, he finally moved over and in about 2 secs you were 7 or 8 car lengths from me, even though I was on full gas......awesome :cool:

By the way, I didn't really do anything apart from post that up, glad someone took notice anyway.

BIG PS.......

This is NOT a major 'CRAWL'.... but...

do UGLY women drive/passenger Supras ? ? ? :conf:

(wait for it... here it comes.... get yer buckets ready..............)

'cos all the laydeez yesterday were as BOOTIFUL as the CARS ! !:music:

(pps. except Geezas/Dudes............. obviously !)