The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Supra on this forum

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The look I've always wanted with mine is exactly the same as RobSheffields car, so on looks alone that gets my vote :)

Overall i think the best car is Terry's black one, if only I had the money to buy it! Dudes, Tanhauser and Alex's cars come a close 2/3/4

u have pics of tanhauser and dudes car ? and also terrys while your there

mines nearly finished too nearly a year on and still not done:( but i think its easy to go wrong on a supe so i think its payed off. cant put my finger on anyones car here cos they'r all stunners.

I know what you mean dude, started mine a year ago, got 1/4 of the way there, should be finished this spring now that i've got more wonga :D

would have thought the question is almost impossible to answer. All the cars mentioned are pretty different for various reasons.

common terry u must have a your fave supra apart from yours but your right it is impossible to big the best one overall,i should of changed title of thread to your fave supe might of made things easier.

I like the looks of my car, but - and no false modesty here! - it's not all that compared with lots mentioned on here.

Tastefully modified, nice kit, colour and wheels :)

How does one equate the best car anyway? quickest? most powerful? best looking? (hard to judge), most driveable (how can we tell apart from listening to the owners bleet on about it?) etc. Its very difficult.

That reminds me of a council estate I grew up on :p

It reminds me of an interview with a royal, couple of years ago, while taking the time to talk to some 'underpriviledged' folk.

The 'subject' mentioned something about her estate, and the 'royal' asked which estate it was. Hadn't heard of it (lol) and then went on to ask what sort of horses they kept there.:read:

nismo yours is my favourite color still and i told you that ages ago, have you found out what the colur actually is?

In a word.... NO

Close to the new EVO 9 blue tho. The guy at the paint shop found a perfect match... but it was a DIY mix of perls etc.

I have to say .... i do love it :) :limp:

Every one voted for the Calender picks and what won won ??

So surely these are what we think are the best cars in the club ??

apart from the ones removed due to picture quality and replaced with others of course !!

IMHO:thumbs:

a few of the best werent even around/finished when the calender pics deadline closed