The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Supra on this forum

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale sold the car to a guy named Peter in Germany. He's a club member. Amend votes to include mine to read: Peter's Skunk2 supra.

Thats the problem with cars as distinctive as that one. To my mind it will forever be Dale's Skunk 2 car the same as Terry's old purple monster. It doesnt matter that they have been sold on, everyone will still refer to them as the old owners.

My favourite would be Stu Fraser's old car. but I'm biased cos I get to drive it whenever I want... :D

LOL at Pig

thanks dude, not sure about the pink, or the ears personally but each to their own.

I'm a big fan of CJ's Supra though, looks very nice, Dale's was nice too but a bit OTT. and as for Rob Sheffields like that one too. I have to say though that in my opinion pretty much any clean, looked after Supra off this board would be a candidate. They are all great.

:grouphug:

Mike