The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Supra on this forum

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

I was so temped to keep stock, but I kinda like the look s you get. Plus+ 600hp deserves looks too!

it will be one hell of a machine me thinks,i would go with a subtle respray and some skirts spats and a greddy or such front lip carbon bonnet trd wing low and a nice set of wheels that would be nice understated ish still kinda sleeper

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be one hell of a machine me thinks,i would go with a subtle respray and some skirts spats and a greddy or such front lip carbon bonnet trd wing low and a nice set of wheels that would be nice understated ish still kinda sleeper

The kit is,

Do Luck Bonnet, Rear bumper, Bomex side sills, Front bumper is undecided as I want a perfect fit.... Stilll researching that.

The Photo's/lighting don't do Abs car justice! It's more Goldy and has Lambo doors.

SUPRO the photos were taken using my camera phone (not that good) i,ve gone for the goldy colour but using silver as the first base coat so its gives it a brighter look in light.

hi RAY yes its the same workshop were you picked your parts up from:eyebrows: ps hows your car getting on?

Mine will be kitted to show car standard by the end of 2006 with a few tweeks here and there!......

P.S. CJ's (saw it once at a show I took my RX7 to) and SupRo's both do it for me. On first seeing SupRo's, it made me realise just how much Im going to have to throw at my car to get it HALF as good as this mint, sensibly modified example.

Andy

Dale sold the car to a guy named Peter in Germany. He's a club member. Amend votes to include mine to read: Peter's Skunk2 supra.

Thx a lot !!!!

Yeah !! I'm the new owner :D :D Can't believe !! I will take a flight in the next 2 weeks to Dale to see his (my new) beauty.

I'm very happy that so much people like Skunk2 and I hope nobody is angrily about a German drive the supra in future. I have had before RHD RX-7 and i like to drive a RHD car.

That is for me very lovely so many guys voted for Skunk2. I can better sleep because it is always hard to pay for a car never seen before.

It would be always Dale's Supra in this forum, but I hope I can visit some really big events in UK and don't forget.....

Skunk2 stays always on the forum but only with new owner;) :yes:

Time by time I'll send pictures from his new home 1200miles ago.

Cheers

Peter

Thx a lot !!!!

Yeah !! I'm the new owner :D :D Can't believe !! I will take a flight in the next 2 weeks to Dale to see his (my new) beauty.

I'm very happy that so much people like Skunk2 and I hope nobody is angrily about a German drive the supra in future. I have had before RHD RX-7 and i like to drive a RHD car.

That is for me very lovely so many guys voted for Skunk2. I can better sleep because it is always hard to pay for a car never seen before.

It would be always Dale's Supra in this forum, but I hope I can visit some really big events in UK and don't forget.....

Skunk2 stays always on the forum but only with new owner;) :yes:

Time by time I'll send pictures from his new home 1200miles ago.

Cheers

Peter

its a nice car mate look forward to pictures