The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragoncol 2021 Wales

wile e coyote

So after 9 years it’s back for 2021! Dragoncol is the cut down Uk based version of dragonball. A little drive down through wales and then a stay in a hotel the Saturday night for a few drinks!

Planned for Saturday 25th September 2021. Staying in Shrewsbury on the Friday night for a earlyish start Saturday. 

More details to follow. But who’s in?

1 hour ago, wile e coyote said:

Planned for Saturday 25th September 2021. Staying in Shrewsbury on the Friday night for a earlyish start Saturday. 

If you are staying in Shrewsbury I'd recommend the Albrighton Hussey that is located just to the North of Shrewsbury as somewhere that'd be a safe place to have the cars parked overnight. Its only a short taxi run into Shrewsbury if you want to do a few pints and curry in the centre.

https://www.albrighthussey.co.uk/

10 minutes ago, rider said:

If you are staying in Shrewsbury I'd recommend the Albrighton Hussey that is located just to the North of Shrewsbury as somewhere that'd be a safe place to have the cars parked overnight. Its only a short taxi run into Shrewsbury if you want to do a few pints and curry in the centre.

This event isn't far from you is it? So I expect you're joining us all then on the Saturday?

2 minutes ago, Tyson said:

I'm in 🙂

Well I never expected that! Nice one! Be good to catch up, haven't seen or had a beer with you and Kathryn since Wroxall?? The hotel that Branners is currently sorting looks an interesting and cool place too mate.

39 minutes ago, rider said:

The Friday night is more of a stop off for those coming far for the early start on sat

the place we are looking at looks cool for Saturday but we need to finalise a few things

2 hours ago, Burna said:

Well I never expected that! Nice one! Be good to catch up, haven't seen or had a beer with you and Kathryn since Wroxall?? The hotel that Branners is currently sorting looks an interesting and cool place too mate.

Contrary to popular belief I do actually try to come to things but they always fall when I am already doing something! And yes that will have been the last time I think! 

I'm up for this! I've never attended a club organised meet so far, it'll be nice to put a face to (user) names, as long as you're okay with me bringing up the rear in the NA 😂. I unfortunately won't have the time/money to get the brakes, wheels and suspension sorted for the TT6 by the 25th, so it doesn't make sense to bring it. 

I'll be interested in staying in Shrewsbury the night before also to save a two hour journey in the morning on the Saturday.

1 hour ago, m12aak said:

I'm up for this! I've never attended a club organised meet so far, it'll be nice to put a face to (user) names, as long as you're okay with me bringing up the rear in the NA 😂. I unfortunately won't have the time/money to get the brakes, wheels and suspension sorted for the TT6 by the 25th, so it doesn't make sense to bring it. 

I'll be interested in staying in Shrewsbury the night before also to save a two hour journey in the morning on the Saturday.

The more the merrier! It will be nice to meet you 🙂 Make sure come say hello if I don’t find you, my reg is BURNA, so not hard to find me 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so the route will be from hereford out to Elan Valley, then down through the Brecons and out to the Top Gear road they used for filming the Supras a few years back. then down to bwlch mountain car park, and then finally out to the m4 and off to Bristol. Should be about 190 miles in total which is slightly more than I would like but quite a bit will be on the m4 out to Bristol.