The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carwow review of TRD Supra

bonus_2000

17 hours ago, bonus_2000 said:

Is the owner of the car a member on here does anyone know? I noticed it had an SRD sticker on the door, so might be known to someone on here at least?

Don't believe so, he's made several comments on Facebook calling other Supra owners cars shit, and boasting that he gets compliments all over the world.

30 minutes ago, Thorin said:

Don't believe so, he's made several comments on Facebook calling other Supra owners cars shit, and boasting that he gets compliments all over the world.

Theres always somebody who knows in this small community.

He needs new headlights, his bonnet aligning and a legal numberplate. Can't be that good

Edited by Ric (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, Thorin said:

True, he is very very very 'proud' of his car. 

I'd love to race him tho 🤭

3 hours ago, Thorin said:

If his car is so great he wouldn't have to tell people he's going to make it 1500hp in the video. 

Shame how some people can be like that. Ruins the scene to be fair.

11 minutes ago, mplavery said:

I’ve met Billal 

Really nice chap !

surprised some of the comments about him as I never got that impression of him at all

Great at filming and editing

we met up for a bit of fun with his Supra and my R1

Did he edit his car ahead of your R1?! 🤔😂

27 minutes ago, Mo Reviews said:

Did he edit his car ahead of your R1?! 🤔😂

lol

It was really hard as i could not communicate with them so wasn't sure when he was going or not .. plus the camera guy wanted us in different positions etc  there a full video somewhere .. bike was quicker but Supra was quick !

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

i watched this the other day.  Im sure there are more than 2 in the uk.

If this is one.  I know of at least another (the 26 car already mentioned in this thread) and i know of car #5. And yes, its definately the #5 car. iv seen it several times. know who owns it. iv seen the vin plate.  Its a genuine car.   Even tried to track down the old owner and buy it off him when the car was sat left to seemingly rot. but the car has since changed hands and is being restored as far as i know. 

It would be interesting to try and create a register like we have for UK cars.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)