The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vin Plate -- reprint

Jellybean

If I were to make some the more the merrier and it would reduce the price considerably as the set up costs are not cheap.

Obviously permission would be needed from the forum for a group buy.

I would 100% be intrested in new vin plate as mine all damaged from cleaning and repainting engine bay

That’s bonus then, would be up for making one for someone else?

Still got the cossie? Miss my cossie amazing beasts

Yes matey, I’m sure he would. Would depend on what people what of course.

Cossie Went about 4 years ago now.

Great fun but Supra was on the must own list and Cossie was, well proving a pain in the arse at times. More work and hassle than enjoyment but GT30 at 2.3 bar and a straight cut box made It worth while sometimes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'd be interested in having a new vin plate with the manufactured car details on. I'd also like a show plate showing what my Supra actually has now rather than what it was built with. I have a design made up in Photoshop ready to go.

The plate SRD made for Jazz was really nice. Gave me the idea to design my own.

JazzVin.jpeg

I'd be interested in having a new vin plate with the manufactured car details on. I'd also like a show plate showing what my Supra actually has now rather than what it was built with. I have a design made up in Photoshop ready to go.

The plate SRD made for Jazz was really nice. Gave me the idea to design my own.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235257[/ATTACH]

What happened to Jazz and his car ? not seen him on here or post for a while

Its a big thing in Classic Mini World and its a well known phenomena that a great many cars are not really as suggested by their VIN plate or other stamped numbers due to the availability of to order plates and punches. Mk1 and 2 Coopers are coming out of the woodwork from every angle. this also happens with a lot of the cherished American Muscle cars taking on GT or SS guises from more humble origins. Maybe Supra World will ride the same road in the future where many more cars will carry a V160 or V161 VIN tag, probably a BMW gearbox and only those with expertise in the cars history and varients will know what to look for under the surface.