The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heathrow Parking (Keep your keys)

Tyson

Hi Everyone,

I have booked to go away with the wife and we are flying from Heathrow. I originally booked everything through BA and have just been checking over the details but seem to have overlooked the parking ! I booked it through BA and I'm sure it was a self park one but it appears it isn't and it looks really shady so I need to rebook parking. I am not interested in meet and greet and definitely do not want someone else parking my car or having the keys so does anyone know of any carparks near by ? They are literally all meet and greet or ones where you drop the car off and they take your keys which is not something I would consider after a catalogue of horror stories from these kind of establishments.

Ones I have found so far are:

NCP Flight Path (Cheapest)

Heathrow Long Stay

Heathrow Short Stay

Heathrow Pod Parking

Any help would be appreciated !

Can be a joke sometimes, twice i've had issues at B'ham, last time it was a drop off job and

came back to find my car covered in mud, obviously parked in a field, this was with B'ham airports own

parking people, i asked why my car was covered in mud the guy just played dumb when i collected

it.

First time my car had 15 miles extra on it even though the car park was in sight of the meet n greet. The company didn't give toss

Just pop it in the multistory and suffer the bill

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)