Missing the good old day.

ripped_fear

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't give a monkeys tbh.
A man after my own heart [emoji1303]

Does anyone honestly believe the public vote has anything to do with any outcome? The fat cats at the top will always get what they want, and outcome is predetermined.

I'll concentrate on looking after myself and my family, that's what's important to me

A man after my own heart [emoji1303]

Does anyone honestly believe the public vote has anything to do with any outcome? The fat cats at the top will always get what they want, and outcome is predetermined.

I'll concentrate on looking after myself and my family, that's what's important to me

/QUOTE]

To a certain extent, I actually agree, but do you believe democracy is a complete illusion then?

I couldn't give a monkeys tbh.

I'm getting to this stage too.

It's all just a circle jerk for power from what I can see. Outline a problem that appeals to the masses (NHS in a state / public sector wages / austerity protrayed like a red cross advert etc.), plaster it all over the news and debate about it for a while, vow to sort it out if their party is voted in, not deliver once they are and sweep it under the carpet whilst another issue rises up. Rinse and repeat. Everyone seems to live in fear these days so I'll just leave them to it and concentrate on taking care of number 1 with what I've got.

At least it's better than living under a dictatorship mind you

To a certain extent, I actually agree, but do you believe democracy is a complete illusion then?
I'm sceptical about anything I can't personally control.

With the legal age of voting being set at 18, and the varying backgrounds of the common people, I know for sure at 18 years old I was more interested in getting pissed and laid [emoji23]

I know I was definitely not in a position to have a say on the outcome of how a country should be run.

I honestly feel the only reason it's put out to the public, is so said public feel they have a voice. There'd be chaos otherwise. But, I genuinely believe any outcome is already set - as the people at the top will make it so...