The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Club stand, August 31st - 2nd September 2018

Al Massey

2017 WINNERS OF BEST CLUB STAND, TUG OF WAR and IKO

Hello all,

JAE is confirmed and our plots have been booked and paid for.

So everything is a go!

Our club insurer, Sky Insurance have graciously donated £200 to our beer fund again.

Many thanks to Alex from Sky for sorting that.:friday:

Club stand ticket only £35

SHOP NOW OPEN TO PURCHASE TICKETS

>>>

CLICK HERE

JAE entry ticket £45

LINK TO PURCHASE JAE ENTRY TICKETS

>>>CLICK HERE

As before guys and gals, the sooner tickets are purchased, the more I can offer you all.

There is a few changes this year.

Thursday is now set up only and will require an extra ticket purchasing at a cost of £5. You may not have to cover this, I am working on something.

This is something I am fighting and think is massively wrong, but I don’t expect anything to change this year.

All the plots have been moved to the other side of the arena, see map below and highlighted in red is our plot.

Due to budget cuts, this year I don’t have as much money from the club to play with so I am trying hard to make savings where I can, but I still promise to offer the great entertainment, food and drinks we have all loved previously, which include all food and drinks covered, games, music, fire pits, playstation and plenty of bants.

Don’t forget that we won best club stand last year, tug of war and came joint first in the IKO.

We could go at it again or just chill out and party, that is all up to you.

Any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them.

Many thanks

Al

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=226714&d=1524492638

Edited by Al Massey (see edit history)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Co-ord Sport/Part-Box sponsored club stand competition.

Fastest lap on GT.

The winner will receive:

"We have put a Rays Wheels Goodie bag together which includes a load of official Rays Merchandise"

• Rays Gram Light Sports Bag
  • Rays Sunglasses with Soft storage Pouch
  • Rays Volk Racing Original T-Shirt (Medium Size)
  • Rays Concept Is Racing Lanyard, with a built in USB Stick
  • Rays Hooded Towel in Metal Presentation Tin
  • Rays Socks

E3B142A4-1577-47D6-A732-64FCC2EC7E1C.jpeg

Guys, JAE is still happening.

Tickets are still available.

Depending on numbers, will depend on how much food we have.

Currently in talks with Wile about the kitchen and cooking facilities so depends on what we can get will depend on what food and how much we can keep.

So potentially, there will be reduced food available so tickets will be partially, or fully refunded but the event will still take place.

Drinks shouldn’t be an issue thanks to Sky Insurance donating £200 to our drinks fund.

There will be power and a smaller than usual marquee.

I wil be bringing at least 2 beer fridges/under counter fridges.

Snacks, cereal and sandwich making items will be available.

The PS3 and projector will be there too.

We have 15 early entry tickets, which will be free for you, so just let me know if you need one.

To be fair Al, I’m not even sure we are 100% going due to lack of interest. I cant imagine many more people jumping onboard now. Shame really as we love JAE, but the people make the event in my opinion.

Chrisif lack of interest is the problem then surely we need people to make the commitment and others will follow.

To be fair Al, I’m not even sure we are 100% going due to lack of interest. I cant imagine many more people jumping onboard now. Shame really as we love JAE, but the people make the event in my opinion.

There is a few more to get tickets

Alex West and parents are definitely coming.

Working on a few others

Chrisif lack of interest is the problem then surely we need people to make the commitment and others will follow.

I just think it’s too late now, we are talking a matter of weeks before JAE. A lot of people either won’t have the money or already have commitments for that weekend. It’s just one of those things I guess, not a lot can be done now. That’s just my opinion though.

I just think it’s too late now, we are talking a matter of weeks before JAE. A lot of people either won’t have the money or already have commitments for that weekend. It’s just one of those things I guess, not a lot can be done now. That’s just my opinion though.
Chris, we are all going. If we can get Gary, Matt and Chrissey there it will soon start adding up. I would be a great shame if our club wasn't represented after last year's effort. Just need to russel up some of the regulars...