Al Massey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone

Not seen any of you for years and still have the supra tucked away will be out on the road one day soon I hope, we are at JAE this year so pop over a say hi we are in the trade area in the audio shop always up for a chat about anything supra.

Mark and Jodie.

Hi everyone

Not seen any of you for years and still have the supra tucked away will be out on the road one day soon I hope, we are at JAE this year so pop over a say hi we are in the trade area in the audio shop always up for a chat about anything supra.

Mark and Jodie.

Cool, we are at K6, pop over for a chat.... [emoji6] [emoji106]

Yes big thanks to Allan for sticking with it despite the dwindling support from the club! It was a relaxing JAE this year which worked well with what we had. It was great to meet some new people and catch up with old friends. I will look out for you at the Japshow Finale in a few weeks. Hope to see the club back to full swing at next year's JAE.

Yes big thanks to Allan for sticking with it despite the dwindling support from the club! It was a relaxing JAE this year which worked well with what we had. It was great to meet some new people and catch up with old friends. I will look out for you at the Japshow Finale in a few weeks. Hope to see the club back to full swing at next year's JAE.

/QUOTE]

Thanks for pushing for it.

Even though it was quiet on our stand and at the show, we still had a laugh and had plenty of drinks.

Fingers crossed for a better venue next year.

Some changes will be made to make it cheaper and better if it goes ahead.

• 4 weeks later...