The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Fuel Economy Modifcations

Wonga Spar

If someone is using a Supra daily than obviously fuel costs will be an issue.

For those who's Supra rarely sees a road its clearly not an issue because you're not paying for fuel.

Mines been a daily for 5 years so far and its not much more than my 1.8l primera used to cost on fuel :O..literally like a fiver more a week

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and I've driven all my supes daily, some for stupid miles a day for work and it was never an issue for me, then.

Some people commute quite far, my missus does a 120 mile daily commute and then there is the driving for work, so a supra for a daily would be stupid for her.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely, if you are going to drive a Supe every day for long distances the repair bills will be the main worry. I've got a BMW 535D as well and skip between the two, they're both crap on fuel. I find if you dont run a Supe regularly though it starts to have more issues so a second car isnt always a fine economy

Km? 400miles

Depending on how accurate the fuel gauge is I did 300 miles on less than half a tank and that was a mix of motorways and smashing it down B roads like a hooligan :D

Just to reiterate that it depends on how accurate the fuel gauge is I might 100 miles out the last half who knows ?