The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Badges

Crossy

I've spent a fair bit of money and time tracking down and buying in various gold badges so I haven't decided yet if I'll give up the information freely or just sell suitable badges when I happen to hit on the right sizes on other Toyota cars that match the OE Supra fitment.

Wow.

F*cking wow.

Anyway, I think the last set I saw come up for sale on Facebook went for about $800 in the states. Mega rare. Best to maybe try to get an existing one dipped & then get the logos from liquidart (sp). Soarer ones are definitely bigger.

I've got the standard ones on it I'm willing to work with. Could do with speaking to someone more knowledgeable about what's the best way to finish them for a long lasting and good looking finish, as it's looking like it'll be hard to get my hands on an original set

I asked Rob about gold plating a Supra badge some time ago, his response to me below:

"Get a chrome oem badge and I'll gold plate it. That's the only thing I reckon will work"

He can't gold plate the OE Supra badges though due to them being flexible plastic, but some chrome Toyota badges should be good for gold chroming.

Its most likely I'll be finding some chrome ones and finding a good place to plate them then! Not going to be doing it for a month though so if any good badges come up I may make a purchase instead!

Thanks for all of the info guys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.