The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another single 6sp dream

rider

Easily improved though? Just needs someone to put a few bits right.

If people are seriously willing to pay out for that gold Max Power monstrosity, this is a cake walk in comparison!

Give it to Lee P or Paul W and a bag of cash and they'd beat it into shape easily enough! ;) :D

Prices are crazy right now, so I bet he finds a buyer for it.

• 1 month later...

those of you unsure on the intercooler pipework

it looks like it's running an internal wastegate with actuator bolted to the comp housing

that is why you wouldn't be able to clock the compressor outlet a full 360 to have a neater pipework setup

tbh I'd have expected any big single turbo to be running an external wastegate for boost control but if it works and it's not broken then....

those of you unsure on the intercooler pipework

it looks like it's running an internal wastegate with actuator bolted to the comp housing

that is why you wouldn't be able to clock the compressor outlet a full 360 to have a neater pipework setup

tbh I'd have expected any big single turbo to be running an external wastegate for boost control but if it works and it's not broken then....

Its the cobbled together bits of pipe thats been used i was referring to :)

Clocked too by the looks of old Mot's? Comes up with 32k on last mot and previous leading up to it... Not the super low mileage he's stating...

Not that its particually high still but would be concerning me why its changed and even if the 32k is accurate any more...

Clocked too by the looks of old Mot's? Comes up with 32k on last mot and previous leading up to it... Not the super low mileage he's stating...

Not that its particually high still but would be concerning me why its changed and even if the 32k is accurate any more...

Anyone who believes this is a 13k mile car needs some serious medical attention for gullibility. There is no way on this planet Earth anyone would dick around and stick a lot of extra plastic and a single turbo conversion on a sub 13k mile Toyota Supra TT6. I'd love to see the VIN plate to check if the car was originally an 040 TT6.

Its also now being sold under a different low useage nothing in the last year eBay account to the original listing which is a massive red warning flag to anyone used to dealing on eBay.

Anyone who believes this is a 13k mile car needs some serious medical attention for gullibility. There is no way on this planet Earth anyone would dick around and stick a lot of extra plastic and a single turbo conversion on a sub 13k mile Toyota Supra TT6. I'd love to see the VIN plate to check if the car was originally an 040 TT6.

Its also now being sold under a different low useage nothing in the last year eBay account to the original listing which is a massive red warning flag to anyone used to dealing on eBay.

There was a 13k mile black 1998 TT6 with a T04X single kit available through Global Auto back in 2013. Was £23k back then. That’s the car I should have (put deposit on etc). It’d be worth a pretty penny now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.