The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Keron has a relatively cheap NA/T

Annabella

I personally wouldn't even advertise my supra on here if it were to go up for sale.

The amount of times over the years I've seen forum members rip a car or forum member to bits because they either want it for penny's or don't agree on the price has put me off that. I can see why many don't.

Yep, when I put my car up for sale I had one person on the forum message offering wait for it...£5000 which he seemed to think was fair because it has been undersealed lol

I personally wouldn't even advertise my supra on here if it were to go up for sale.

The amount of times over the years I've seen forum members rip a car or forum member to bits because they either want it for penny's or don't agree on the price has put me off that. I can see why many don't.

This!

Certain people seem to use the classified only to pick fault at peoples cars, price etc these days

Without keron, supra ownership would be very difficult and alot more expensive, i think he does more than enough for the club :)

This!

Certain people seem to use the classified only to pick fault at peoples cars, price etc these days

Without keron, supra ownership would be very difficult and alot more expensive, i think he does more than enough for the club :)

Let's not forget that Keron has also started to stock a wide range of new OEM parts , which helps keep these beasts on the road.

My personal experience with Keron has been great, he's always just a call away and his advice has proved invaluable over the years. The only thing I'd say he needs to work on, is moving closer to Scotland :D.

Cant believe this thread, Keron always goes over and beyond for all his customers. Everyone that has ever dealt with Keron will know he is as genuine and most helpful as they come. He's a one man band that's doing a cracking job! Keep up the good work.

:thumbs:

Cant believe this thread, Keron always goes over and beyond for all his customers. Everyone that has ever dealt with Keron will know he is as genuine and most helpful as they come. He's a one man band that's doing a cracking job! Keep up the good work.

Agree totally.

This time last year I emailed Keron to ask if he had any cars coming in that would fit my budget. He sold me my current car without advertising it anywhere and did me a superb deal. He even did loads of extras on it for me and didn't charge for his time.

He's always there when you need him and I have a whatsapp convo as long as my arm seeking advice etc with him always being helpful and providing advice. He has even helped me with CCTV!

Those that criticise Keron for his limited involvement on the forum frankly don't know what they are talking about.

There are a few on this forum (and there always has been) who always moan about others. Frankly those that moan are usually those I personally wish would leave the forum.

Completely agree with this. Hence mine is for sale but no add on here.

I have dealt with Keron a few times, buying my first supra off him and a few other peices. Great guy and knows his stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.