Suprapod 2017 - 21st October at Santa Pod - Chat Thread

Burna

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forecast I've been looking at has no rain forecast at all until 5pm by which time we'll be in the pub :D

Only downside is it looks like we're going to be ploughing face first into a gale force wind :(

Yep, that's the same one Littlenum read out to me on the phone, sounds like the best forecast, so lets believe that one lol

I was checking the iphone weather app but appears that has changed since I checked it and now says wind only!

iPhone weather is pants, BBC weather/MET office is the most reliable I find. But yeah should be sunny intervals and wind, strong winds are due to arrive at Santa pod around 11am.

- - - Updated - - -

A good 70 mph tail wind we should all put down some good times

Wishful thinking :D

More like a 50mph headwind!

Sorry of iv missed it but is it possible to pay on the gate just to spectate as a member?

It is as long as you have proof of membership. It's £10 :)

If you don't have your membership card, go to Club Extras at the top then membership confirmation. I guess you could either print that, show it on your phone or write down your membership number as confirmation.

Edited by Josh (see edit history)

Well took a ferry from the Isle of Wight to head up earlier today only to have the supra play up half way up! Long story short im now sat on the ferry back with a Supra that barely runs!

Looking at getting a real early boat in the morning and come up in the girlfriends car and not the supra will this be a problem? We are only spectating anyway.

Well took a ferry from the Isle of Wight to head up earlier today only to have the supra play up half way up! Long story short im now sat on the ferry back with a Supra that barely runs!

Looking at getting a real early boat in the morning and come up in the girlfriends car and not the supra will this be a problem? We are only spectating anyway.

Ah, gutted. Hope you make it without any further stress!