The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 5speed 20k mileage!!!

Dzowani

yes its mine. I never advertise any cars on here tbh. I have done in the past but most on here seem to have them already or want 6 speeds only :D

I have some really nice examples coming through quite often. most end up back on the club too.

This recently went for £9,000?

Good lord....

So if this is now expected to fetch £13k ish, would an NA-5 with a TT swap be worth something in a similar region? Seems a bit much (but £9,000 seems way too cheap).

This car is potentially fetching a high sum due to it's condition, if you want a very clean one then they are VERY thin on the ground, it's making the money 'despite' it being a 5 speed rather than because it's a 5 speed.

I have supras on my ramp everyday and this blue one is on another level. its like its one year old.

I'm trying to get hold of a bigger premises at the min as I wouldn't be selling it if I had more indoor space.

• 2 months later...
yes its mine. I never advertise any cars on here tbh. I have done in the past but most on here seem to have them already or want 6 speeds only :D

I have some really nice examples coming through quite often. most end up back on the club too.

Hi Keron

Its me thats been bothering you for parts on ebay (sorry!) - I dont think most of my messages are coming through. As you can see from the forum I am not a time waster and do own a Supe I just need a shedload of bits to restore it. Can I ask you for an email or anyway to send a list more reliably than ebay? If you're not interested I dont mind but I desperately need some of the bits I am asking for especially the aircon pipes.

Hi Keron

Its me thats been bothering you for parts on ebay (sorry!) - I dont think most of my messages are coming through. As you can see from the forum I am not a time waster and do own a Supe I just need a shedload of bits to restore it. Can I ask you for an email or anyway to send a list more reliably than ebay? If you're not interested I dont mind but I desperately need some of the bits I am asking for especially the aircon pipes.

Hi, send me the list via email mate. Ebay are clamping down on out of eBay sales so a few messages don't come through.

[email protected]

Thanks

good man, business is business. hope your well mate not see you in ages.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.