The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2017 Pics and Videos

ellis

Couldn't have put it better myself Ellis. A great trip with some great Friday/Saturday driving around the ring.

Above all it was great to be welcomed and feel part of the club. Something not all car clubs manage so easily!

Special thanks to Mike for the kind invite in the first place!

P.s. with such a warm welcome, you guys didn't have to let me win at karting ;)

You were a great addition mate and you must have driven the baps off that kart! We need to see a pic of you in your winner's hoodie!!

Gonna need to get a bigger window put in in the study...

And before anyone mentions the words "professional" "cheat" or "hustler" the 2 other trophies are from mates stag parties. One 2 years ago, the other about 5 years ago. Probably the last 2 times​ I went karting :)image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
It was never high res - one of the German guys took it on his drone - the JZA80 Group might be a good place to start though - I can send it to you in the resolution I have though if that's any use?

Hi Ellis, I'm from the JZA80 Group. :)

And that picture must have been taken by somebody from Malta. See this picture with "GO" network on the picture.

img-20171006-wa00931.jpg

It was a Dragonballer from the UK that took it with his drone, James Wilson.

If you can wait until Pete is back from his villa, he will be able to contact James for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there many pictures from this years Dragonball?

Yes.

Yes, that it james Wilson picture. I have them in good quality for reproducing for show quality images but James wants crediting with any use of his pictures. Sorry, I do not have permission to pass this on.

What about if he does a watermark on it. I have no problem to share it with the mark on it. :)