The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2017 F1 Thread

Nic

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, think the only reason he's able to miss Monaco is because he's gonna be representing mclaren Honda in Indy.

Even if they manage to get there issues sorted I think it's too little too late as far as Alonso is concerned. He's gonna be gone next season, hopefully to another f1 team.

Possibly, think the only reason he's able to miss Monaco is because he's gonna be representing mclaren Honda in Indy.

Even if they manage to get there issues sorted I think it's too little too late as far as Alonso is concerned. He's gonna be gone next season, hopefully to another f1 team.

/QUOTE]

they cant make a mclaren Honda reliable in F1, what makes them think they can do it at the Indy 500. Utter waste of money IMO

they cant make a mclaren Honda reliable in F1, what makes them think they can do it at the Indy 500. Utter waste of money IMO

Last season in Indycar Honda only won 2 out of the 16 rounds, however this season has seen a marked increase in performance from the Honda powered cars, and they have won the first two races so far in this Indycar season.

Had to laugh, LH bigging up VB, all genuine smiles apparently.

Wonder how how long that will last before it goes sour and cry baby LH throws his toys out 'if' VB actually starts challenging him and beating him.

I guess he better refer to his conspiracy book for new excuses now he has a new team mate.

That was better than i thought it was going to be

Definitely looks like an interesting championship may be on the cards.

Red bull also looked to have good pace in the first stint before Verstappen's brake failure then Ricciardo died a death on the soft tyres.

I laughed at Hamilton's dirty tactics in the pitlane, was a slam dunk penalty there.

No denying team orders at Mercedes either with Bottas being told to get out of the way, I doubt Hamilton would do the same if the situation was reversed

• 2 weeks later...