The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scammers, 1st grade B....rds

SupraWoman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£7k for a paint job! Even using the most expensive paint we could get (£500 a litre) we could never justify that for a paint job! :eek:

I'm shocked.

Gaz.

£2 K to the mechanic (puting body kit on, labour, taking engine bay apart for painting) and £5K for the paint job.

I know, I understand now that I've bene way over charged.. :swear:

Now - I got no car, no paint job, no money...

Cant everyone in the club go to his workshop on sat to get all the money back.

What can he say to 100 blokes at his door.

Also my paintjob on my old car had small blisters appear,i was told by a very good custom painter that they come from cooking the paint to quick and causing air bubbles under it.

They only appear a few months later.

D.

Cant believe this, I am truely sorry for you. I hope you do get everything sorted and at the very least get your money back. If you do decided to really name and shame maybe a tv show like Rouge Traders could be a good place to start.

These ASS HOLES need naming and shaming at some point.

I work for an insurance company, i deal used to deal with accident claims and now theft claims. We use various engineers around the country to inspect vehicles to estimate repair costs and outline the damage. They should also be able to give advice on how they did such a bad job.

The good thing about these companies is that they are legally registered and credited, so their report WILL stand up in court, unlike an estimate for a local garage, if you want me to put you in contact will a local one in your area PM me, i shoule be able to get it at our companies cost, approx 50 quid. Only a thought but i would highly recommend it, this helped me when i was screwed over (nearly) when buying an Integra Type R, but thats another story.

Hope i can help!

• 4 weeks later...

Right, I had an engineer today from Assessors Co, now I need 1 more independent report made by paint bodyshop.

I'm asking fellow friends who is in car paint business - please, contact me by pm. As Supra owner to Supra owner, I appeal for your help.

I just need someone to come down here, see the car and write a full report whats wrong with it and why the paint job in a first place was done wrong and unprofessional in your opinion.

I really do hope that someone on here will get back to me.

Thanks a lot

Right, I had an engineer today from Assessors Co, now I need 1 more independent report made by paint bodyshop.

I'm asking fellow friends who is in car paint business - please, contact me by pm. As Supra owner to Supra owner, I appeal for your help.

I just need someone to come down here, see the car and write a full report whats wrong with it and why the paint job in a first place was done wrong and unprofessional in your opinion.

I really do hope that someone on here will get back to me.

Thanks a lot

Lovatt is a paint sprayer by trade, he sold his supra so i dont know how often he views the forum, perhaps you could send him a PM im sure he will help you out if he can