The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scammers, 1st grade B....rds

SupraWoman

Good on ya Mr Evans, hopefully the car will be lookin as it used to soon..... so Yulia can wear the tiger dress again :love: :whistle: :D

I'm not taking Victor within half a mile of her wearing that - poor chap wont be able to hold the pen! :)

We need demure and understated - I know Yewlia doesn't do demure and understated - but on this occasion she needs to wear a little more then the usual 'belt' (some might call it a skirt!) :p

Will speak later hon...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...sorry just read this after getting back from the West Country where they havent invented the computer yet!

Cannot believe what I am reading! It seems these people tend to prey on women, or anyone who isn't a male shovanist Oik like them..I am totally disgusted and cannot believe how vile some people are!

I'm very impressed by all the support everyone is giving though..its real nice when everyone pulls together..just shows there are still some decent human kind about!

I hope your back in the Pilot's seat as soon as possible Yulia..really feel for you....

Si

:hug:

I'm not taking Victor within half a mile of her wearing that - poor chap wont be able to hold the pen! :)

We need demure and understated - I know Yewlia doesn't do demure and understated - but on this occasion she needs to wear a little more then the usual 'belt' (some might call it a skirt!) :p

Will speak later hon...

if you'll learn how to spell my name - I might wear some clothes like jumper with hood, googles and baggy trousers.:p

any good? :nyah:

Thanks Si

It is really helpfull to see and feel the club's support.

And I appreciate it very much as well.

The started rolling slowly, so thats good

:thanku:

OMG...sorry just read this after getting back from the West Country where they havent invented the computer yet!

Cannot believe what I am reading! It seems these people tend to prey on women, or anyone who isn't a male shovanist Oik like them..I am totally disgusted and cannot believe how vile some people are!

I'm very impressed by all the support everyone is giving though..its real nice when everyone pulls together..just shows there are still some decent human kind about!

I hope your back in the Pilot's seat as soon as possible Yulia..really feel for you....

Si

:hug:

• 3 weeks later...
What a travesty!

Have just spoken to Victor from GVN who will be happy to do a report and I will arrange to pick him up and bring him down to it next week - might have to be weekend etc

Give me a shout later with address etc and we can liase

You will get your baby back...!

so.. where are you Mister??:whip:

• 2 weeks later...
So call me and we can arrange - had him all set up for last weekend!

When during the day? - a few options please in the am will be great and he is ready to go...

Thanks Paul for coming down here to see my car together with Victor the other day.

I'm looking forward to seeing that report :thanku:

• 1 month later...

Just seen this! admittedly i haven't read every post but from what i can gather, that is the most appalling job and treatment of anyones property i have ever seen!! it couldn't look worse if some yobs had set out to destroy it! (sorry) i have a fair bit of painting experience, and from what i can see they hadn't a clue! i really hope you can sue the B****RDS for the cost of putting it right and more! thats awfull, i really hope you get it all sorted to your satisfaction.

Just seen this! admittedly i haven't read every post but from what i can gather, that is the most appalling job and treatment of anyones property i have ever seen!! it couldn't look worse if some yobs had set out to destroy it! (sorry) i have a fair bit of painting experience, and from what i can see they hadn't a clue! i really hope you can sue the B****RDS for the cost of putting it right and more! thats awfully, i really hope you get it all sorted to your satisfaction.

Thank you... I really look forward when that day will come - have every intention to do so, maybe will try to put them out of business. Now.. thats would be lovely :innocent:

• 4 weeks later...

:faint: :omg: How did I miss this!!!!

Yulia really sorry to see what has happened to your car!!:bang: :badmood:

I saw your car last year at the boxhill meet.

I can't believe that a so called "professional" garage can treat a car like that!!

Makes me angry at the treatment your car has received and yourself too!!!!

I hope you take them to the cleaners!!!!!!!

That is absolutely shocking :(

:faint: :omg: How did I miss this!!!!

Yulia really sorry to see what has happened to your car!!:bang: :badmood:

I saw your car last year at the boxhill meet.

I can't believe that a so called "professional" garage can treat a car like that!!

Makes me angry at the treatment your car has received and yourself too!!!!

I hope you take them to the cleaners!!!!!!!

That is absolutely shocking :(

How on earth did I miss this thread also..!

Absolute nightmare on what they have put you and car through.. Really, really sorry to hear and see the pictures :(

Whats the latest on this now? Have they been sorted out yet?

Thank you, Ray.. :( I didn't get even apology from them when I came to collect my car, which is appalling taking into account how my car got neglected by them and left outside without any care .. :badmood:

I hope it all works out in your favour to get the Supra back on the road.

The pictures are just shocking....:scared: