• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it went a little like this...

Having a pleasant steady drive through some twisties

When.... A Smug Porsche driver muscled through the pack.

Oh look a lovely still of a very good film

And ended the day like this

Moral of the story. TUESDAYS

[emoji122] Mr Officer respect [emoji109]

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Nice Evening at Princes Arms, followed by a delicious Welsh breakfast, a visit to Betws y coed. Then we shall be driving home just like Miss Daisy, even if we see a Porsche ....

Great day out yesterday, good turn out, good roads, delicious pancakes. Lovely to meet new faces.

Was a great to meet you all, nice putting faces to names :)

Thank you Christian for organising it, and for my bag, hat etc, i'm dead pleased with them - i'll use the bag for my car cleaning stuff.

Sorry i couldn't make the pancakes, hope they were good. Sounds like you had a little bit of drama on the way there too :D

Good pics too Brass :thumbs: i like this one of mine, shame it's a little blurry..

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

Yesterday was so good it broke my crank pully! I blame the porsche!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170409/d9c0536c3b034a4af2970e92cc2d04ef.jpg

/QUOTE]

Id say thats seen better days and needs to be replaced ASAP :)

Great day out and my choice of road had no one on it and no PC Plods Ahaha

Great meet today in glorious weather. Brush with the old bill but we found the only nice traffic copper in North Wales!!!

Pictures from the day here.....

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/brassbones/library/Supra%20Meet%20080417

Great pics, are we able to download these from your Photobucket at full res?

Thanks

:D Well well well what a weekend that was the Demon Tweeks meeting + Pancake run

Started off with a small but nice meeting at Demon Tweeks good to see Pete, Burna and TrickTT on his large motorcycle already there when we arrived just ahead of Christian and Karen a quick set up of flags and before long the rest arrived and had a good chat and newbies introduced and walk around DT showroom

We then had a leisurely drive over to the Ponderosa Café a fair bit of traffic but all arrived in one piece and Dinner was had and views taken in etc etc

We then lost a couple who had prior engagements and Phil had to take the "little man " back home..... So onward to Ruthin no drama managed to keep everyone together then we hit the " evo triangle " as its known as fantastic road with very little turnings off to lose people and a "spirited drive " was had on the first leg of the road before turning left to complete the "triangle" we waited for the stragglers when mr P sped past ....the rest is best left there fair to say it ended with us all including mr P and a motorbike robrobrob in an earlier post on here all looking at our shoes saying sorry officer yes officer no officer but to be fair the officer was very pleasant and a real gentleman ......we all then proceeded to the Pancake house like driving miss Daisy :innocent:

The Dutch Pancake house looked after us and the excellent pancakes were eaten with great banter as we all relaxed and then said our goodbyes

Jackie and myself headed off to our hotel the Princes Arms in Trefriw nr Conway and a pleasant relaxing night was had followed by the Excellent breakfast that the Princes does, we then had a nice walk around Betws y coed then we tackled the "evo triangle" again ... brave or stupid you may think ( I was thinking that myself at first ) but it was tackled at Hoke Colburn speed and we hardly see another car or motorbike apart from some 60+ minis ( to be honest we got bored counting them as the past in the other direction ) we then stopped at the Lly brenig water visiters place mid way across the back part of the evo triangle which was a very pleasant place see Jackies pics, we then made our way home all in all a great and very lucky weekend with fantastic weather and friends old and new :D

Cheers

-Ian-