• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So we have a plan for DTday! More details will follow with TomTom routes, but loosely it will be DT in the morning then a short drive for lunch followed by the afternoon drive which for anyone who's interested finishes at the Pancake House nr Conway. This is a long day for some so there will be options for people to peel off and head home at times during the day as the main event is DT in the morning. Full details and times later in the week

After speaking with Mike, I might be up for this. Need to whack some miles on the new car...

Ace cant wait to see it.

So we have a plan for DTday! More details will follow with TomTom routes, but loosely it will be DT in the morning then a short drive for lunch followed by the afternoon drive which for anyone who's interested finishes at the Pancake House nr Conway. This is a long day for some so there will be options for people to peel off and head home at times during the day as the main event is DT in the morning. Full details and times later in the week

:thumbs:

Welcome ALL and thanks for your interest in this first Demon Tweeks Meet which has been extended to include a cheeky Pancake Run for those with the stamina for an extended day out!

Don't worry the itinerary below has natural stops in it for those who wish to peel off early and head home but all are welcome to attend for the full day.

Please remember that DT has only basic refreshments so please have a good breakfast before the meet!

DEMON TWEEKS (DT):

75 Ash Road South

Wrexham Industrial Estate

Wrexham

North Wales

LL13 9UG

Ponderosa Cafe:

Ponderosa Ltd,

Horseshoe Pass,

Llangollen,

LL20 8DR

Pancake House

Conwy Water Gardens,

Snowdonia National Park,

Glyn Isa,

Rowen,

Conwy

LL32 8TP

note this place shuts at 5pm so if you head off elsewhere or stop off on the way you might miss last orders.

Itinerary:

09:00 - 11.30 Arrive and Shop at DT (arranged parking area)

11.30 - 12.30 Leave DT and head across to the Ponderosa Cafe for Lunch

12.30 - 13.30 Lunch (no arranged parking but good sized car park)

13.30 - 16.00 Leave Ponderosa and head to the Pancake house Conway (again no arranged car parking)

TOM TOM GPX ROUTES ATTACHED (NOT TESTED THOUGH as my iMac is being MaccyMcTw*tface tonight)

1) DT to Ponderosa

2) Ponderosa to A5

3) A5 to Pancake House

People can head home after DT finishes, or after lunch, or enjoy the drive towards Conway, drop onto the A5 and head back to the M56 & M6 along the route

Don't forget 10% off at DT!

Contact me or Ian_Ian if your running late (OR NOT COMING). I don't think will we be waiting for people with a register so keep an eye out for your buddies as we need to keep to timings as the Pancake house does close at 5pm.

Note - the po po do like to mooch around the evo triangle and the main A roads in North Wales so be sensible folks. See you all soon! Fingers crossed for good weather.

DT_TO_PONDEROSA_(3).gpx

PONDEROSA_TO_A5_(2).gpx

A5_TO_PANCAKE_HOUSE.gpx

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Awesome! So for those with Garmin's it's either print them out or follow someone? Fine with me I'm just checking

/QUOTE]

Sorry BoGIE ive only got a Tom Tom we wouldn't have a clue how transfer the files in to the Garmin format sorry :(

Cheers

-Ian-