Demon Tweeks Meet 08Apr17

Spunkmeyer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless we stop alot, surly we would get to the pancake house earlier than 5pm?

Very true if we leave the Ponderosa Café around 2pm its only an hour away but it gives us time a stop for stragglers and goodbyes en route and for a mooch around the Conway gardens 1st, I wont be pushing the speed as the Police will be out in force catching the Motorbikes and we may get caught up in their "traps" with the weather being so nice this weekend

Cheers

-Ian-

I'll be there, tweeks and the horseshoe pass that is, i can't do pancakes unfortunately as i have a night out planned with some mates :flasher:

I was going to bring along my girlfriend so she could drive one of my supras, but she has a hen do. So i'll bring the black one to tweeks, then pop home for the quicksilver one before coming to the horseshoe :)

Weather looks promising :thumbs:

I'll be there, tweeks and the horseshoe pass that is, i can't do pancakes unfortunately as i have a night out planned with some mates :flasher:

I was going to bring along my girlfriend so she could drive one of my supras, but she has a hen do. So i'll bring the black one to tweeks, then pop home for the quicksilver one before coming to the horseshoe :)

Weather looks promising :thumbs:

Now that's just showing off Marty two Supra,s :D lol

Cheers

-Ian-

My Supra is still in bits, getting ready for Dragonball, but the weather is good and the bike is full of petrol so I will see you all at tweeks.

...and mine's still in a barn 20 miles away, but the MX5 isn't so I'm expecting the sun to be out!

Almost a shame the Tiger isn't taxed yet, but I've got a rad to change in that first.

Guest RobRobRob
...the Police will be out in force catching the Motorbikes and we may get caught up...

-Ian-

I object to that :D...

Was nice to meet you all earlier, I was the lad on the bike.

Hope you enjoyed your pancakes

Nice day Christian. Wish I could have enjoyed a pancake. Just passing Chester on my way home. Police stopped me on that big hill for obstruction. Told them my name was mr christian spunkmeyer. Let me off with a caution. "Must drive faster" bet that bmw on the motorway didn't think that when he had to move over as I blasted passed. (BMW issetta- bubble car) now sat outside drinking gin. Watching telli. BBQ. Ricks son Lincoln teething upstairs. Alls cool. Cu at the river meet.

Police stopped me on that big hill for obstruction. Told them my name was mr christian spunkmeyer. Let me off with a caution.

Great day! Good fun! You gotta watch those North Wales Police Ray , They can pop up out of nowhere! ;)