The mkiv Supra Owners Club

High spec supra breaking / 6 speed / single turbo / syvecs etc / greddy

pay too play

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will see, I made a list about the parts what I need and he messaged me back. I asked him to send me his pp. A few hours later I got a message from him, sorry he sold one of the parts to another member however we had agree about the price but he decided to sell it someone else. Still waiting for his message, money ready for front splitter, clutch master cylinder, clutch pedal, dash panel top part, shifter surround plastic, doorcards (still waiting for price of doorcards)

Will see, I made a list about the parts what I need and he messaged me back. I asked him to send me his pp. A few hours later I got a message from him, sorry he sold one of the parts to another member however we had agree about the price but he decided to sell it someone else. Still waiting for his message, money ready for front splitter, clutch master cylinder, clutch pedal, dash panel top part, shifter surround plastic, doorcards (still waiting for price of doorcards)

I appreciate that that's not ideal for you, I also appreciate it must be a nightmare of pm's and multiple offers at various times, so difficult to keep track for the seller. All I wanted to express is that if you get to the payment stage then for me the part came promptly with no hassles.

hi

sorry mate but with 100s of pms im struggling too stay on track with who wants what lol

before i had your message there was various people before you already requesting parts you asked for :(

regarding the manual parts ive got a few intrested in full manual conversion so would rather sell complete .

matt

I don't think you got a lot of messages before mine cuz as soon as you posted ur add, I've messaged u, and you messaged me back. Are you planning to sell me any parts from the list or u have changed your mind like u did with the tail lights. Thanks

Exactly the same bad experience with Matt I pmd (not long after listing this ad) him to no reply, so I text and called him eventually (about an hour later) we discussed on the phone the diff he stated it was for sale but lots of people had enquired I text him back saying I would collect (i could have gone that night as i am only half an hour away) and could I either pay a pay pal deposit or in full to no reply then he text me at 10.30pm that night saying could he call me tomorrow as he was in a predicament?

He didn't call the next day me I rang him basically he sold it someone else but when I asked it was for sale to be honest disgusted and left hanging not knowing if it was mine or not.

He is also a breaker of m3s so are you a trader Matt?

Exactly the same bad experience with Matt I pmd (not long after listing this ad) him to no reply, so I text and called him eventually (about an hour later) we discussed on the phone the diff he stated it was for sale but lots of people had enquired I text him back saying I would collect (i could have gone that night as i am only half an hour away) and could I either pay a pay pal deposit or in full to no reply then he text me at 10.30pm that night saying could he call me tomorrow as he was in a predicament?

He didn't call the next day me I rang him basically he sold it someone else but when I asked it was for sale to be honest disgusted and left hanging not knowing if it was mine or not.

He is also a breaker of m3s so are you a trader Matt?

Oh come on, summary of this is you phoned, it wasn't sold ie no one had actually stumped up funds at that point but he'd had loads of interest. So is the right thing to do sell it to you because you can collect that night? Or offer it to the first enquirer? Then second etc? Rock and a hard place for the seller, a real predicament as he said! What would you say to someone posting up here saying 'Matt said I was the first inline for the diff but sold it to someone else before I could transfer funds' would you reply yeah sorry about that but money talks etc? I'd personally feel more sorry for them than you, I don't blame you for trying to get ahead of the queue for it sometimes a seller would prefer a hassle free quick pickup, at the end of the day it's the sellers choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.