The mkiv Supra Owners Club

High spec supra breaking / 6 speed / single turbo / syvecs etc / greddy

pay too play

Fix your attitude

Regardless of the cost of the kit, if the advertised kit is not the same as what was sold then there should be a dispute discussion between buyer and seller. That's all that needs to be said.

Don't tell me what to do. A lot of other members are thinking the same I'm just the only one to say it on here not talk behind people's back. I agree with what you have said but when members are clearly trying to buy things for next to nothing I have no sympathy. 6 years ago and probably even longer before that this forum was awesome. Now it's just full of people who can't afford the cars and the parts so want them for 50% of the price.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't asked the seller for any money off. My only issue is I was told I was buying something which I didn't get.

My budgets are nothing to do with you, neither are they accurate. When I messaged you a while ago I had done no research, just was interested in your advert. You helped with my decision on how I would be doing the conversion and decided your kit was not for me due to a few reasons. One of which was the tone of your responses to me.

Please do not get involved in this anymore. It's none of your business, as I did not do the deal with you.

Matt I look forward to hearing from you and I'm sure we can sort this out. Again I'm sure it was an honest mistake and I am happy with all parts of the kit that are as you described. Unfortunately a big part of it isn't what you told me and that is the only issue I have. Anyone else would be the same.

/QUOTE]

So if they aren't accurate you just used the figure of 4K to try and rip me off then? Anyway I can't really be bothered with this anymore. People like you who want the best parts for knock off prices just annoy me.

Jesus Christ £1500. It's a 6266 gen 2 that's £1500 alone. This guy is taking the absolute piss asking for more money off. When he tried to blag that motec ecu and injectors off me he said as then he could go single for 4K! What a joke haha. My advice to you Matt is give him his £1500 back take the kit back and sell it for what it's worth. Then to this guy don't even think about doing a single conversion when you are trying to budget 4K for the whole thing and trying to get everything for nothing. This isn't oxfam pal.

That's besides the point! The kit he bought wasn't as advertised which warrants a dispute, even if he is already saving a load of money. Although I gotta admit if I just picked up a turbo kit with a 6266 gen2 and a decent manifold for £1500 I would be happy as hell

That's besides the point! The kit he bought wasn't as advertised which warrants a dispute, even if he is already saving a load of money. Although I gotta admit if I just picked up a turbo kit with a 6266 gen2 and a decent manifold for £1500 I would be happy as hell

Yeh I said I agree with that. But when it's someone that clearly wants everything for nothing I don't sympathise. The seller could offer him the 1500 back then take the kit back but the buyer isn't going to do that is he as he knows he's just got one hell of a deal. So this is all irrelevant really. Just money grabbing.

I haven't asked the seller for any money off. My only issue is I was told I was buying something which I didn't get.

My budgets are nothing to do with you, neither are they accurate. When I messaged you a while ago I had done no research, just was interested in your advert. You helped with my decision on how I would be doing the conversion and decided your kit was not for me due to a few reasons. One of which was the tone of your responses to me.

Please do not get involved in this anymore. It's none of your business, as I did not do the deal with you.

Matt I look forward to hearing from you and I'm sure we can sort this out. Again I'm sure it was an honest mistake and I am happy with all parts of the kit that are as you described. Unfortunately a big part of it isn't what you told me and that is the only issue I have. Anyone else would be the same.

/QUOTE]

Stop lying lol I speak to Matt and you are trying to get money back.

I wanted a Whifbitz manifold as they are doing the work on my car. The fitting costs have increased due to this not being a Whifbitz one, that is the main issue I have with it. Anyway it is on my dispute thread if you need to know the details.

Yeh I said I agree with that. But when it's someone that clearly wants everything for nothing I don't sympathise. The seller could offer him the 1500 back then take the kit back but the buyer isn't going to do that is he as he knows he's just got one hell of a deal. So this is all irrelevant really. Just money grabbing.

As already stated, this is nothing to do with you, you have no idea what I am going to do, please do not get involved anymore.

I have also never tried to rip anyone off, I did not know much about conversions when I message you. The price I paid for this kit is pretty much exactly what I had in mind paying for your kit, that was not what you wanted so I said no hard feelings and wished you luck. I never actually made you a low offer I just said we were probably not going to agree on the money side. Had this kit been as described I would be very happy with it and the seller. And I have not asked Matt for any money off, I have offered to swap the parts for others or return them as soon as I was informed it was not what I was told, this was the next day.

Not that it is any of your business, so can you please stop insulting me now!

Right please stop continuing the discussion around the turbo kit, a dispute has been raised and that is where this discussion sits. Both parties have a right and requirement to respond in that thread to state the case, however 'pay to play' has stated they will be speaking to 'turbo-v8-turbos' today. On the back on that can you please confirm any arrangement/agreement made within the dispute thread only. All members can see the dispute thread and can read the outcome, this can then allow members to make a decision of their own.

Parry - whether you are making valid points or not, you cannot continue to comment on this thread in the manor that you are, otherwise I will close it which will not help the resolution of this issue or the sale of the parts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.