The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD - Single Turbo Precision 6466 Gen2 Upgrade - 750rwhp

Sheefa

Juhuuu....good luck. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. when is mapping?

Thanks buddy. Waiting on a date for next week once Lee is happy with road mapping.

nice transformation - bet you are proud of the workmanship - hats off to Mr LeeP.

@LeeP - how are the cats - still have all 5?

Thanks Imi over the moon as always with SRD' work. It's always spot on. Glad I went for the uprated intake now too as finishes the bay off nicely. Got a few other small polished bits to go on and then I'm done :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good Greg but think i'd have crackle blacked the cam covers too and save having to polish them :) and the other shiny bits :)

You'll have to take me out in it when you get it back :innocent:

Need a bit of shine my friend! I certainly will mate but you might as well have a cheeky drive of her too !

Good luck buddy

Thanks mate.

Results are in!!! Dyno'd and made 753 rear wheel horse power and 630ftlbs on E50 ethanol and 671rwhp on normal pump fuel. Looking at around 850flywheel. There was a restriction with the Veilside pearldrop titanium exhaust with it being 3" at connection to one of decats but I knew this anyway and was happy to sacrifice power given its a rare exhaust that sounds stunning.

Very happy. It's going to be savage. Dyno video from Lee to follow and as usual great work as always by SRD. So excited to be collecting this on Monday :)

Thanks Chris. Here are the graphs. :D

Cannot wait. May look to change exhaust in the future but for now over the moon.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=213137&stc=1&d=1467828695

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=213138&stc=1&d=1467828695

Nice looking graph for sure, yours and dads look to spool roughly the same. Didn't know if there would be a difference in spool between a stock engine and built engine.

Guest Budz86

Great result Greg, you're gonna love driving that on the road! Well done to you, Lee and the boys

You could always add a bypass valve to solve the exhaust restriction, but it would be a real shame to cut up that veilside.

Thanks guys.

Yes Chris not a great difference with built engine, I think we're running a very similar setup anyway. May of been a greater difference if exhaust wasn't the restriction but not much I would of thought.

Definitely not cutting up the Veilside Dean as it is too nice. I would just buy another system and swap over if I wanted to.

Cannot wait to pick this up Monday Lee and the guys have done a sterling job again.

Time to enjoy the summer!

Greg