• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear this update, Pete.

Right now things are super crap.

We thought father in law was dying before Christmas due to a chest infection - amazingly he pulled through that.

My cousin lost her baby a couple of days before xmas after going full term - no brain activity.

Her father (my uncle) died on Monday - he had late stages of Alzheimers so a merciful release really. Funeral a week today.

My dad has been having unexplained seizures in the night, a stay in hospital for observation was fruitless.

Lots of stress and worry. Could do with a good DB to clear my head. ;)

Edited by Pete (see edit history)

I don't have a passenger so haven't gone for a ticket :( If anyone needs a passenger I'm available and would love to go

You'd get a passenger no worries - always someone wants to go but has a car off the road, misses can't go or they drive something embarrassing

Lots of stress and worry. Could do with a good DB to clear my head. ;)

The stress always just drains from your face by the time we have traveled together down to Ashford :)

Then you start having heart attacks in Calais when I really get going with the driving lol

As a DB noob what will i need to look at getting? Sat Nav (Garmin ideally, right?), euros and a walkie talkie is what I'm thinking so far.

And will the mods be joining us in the Channel Tunnel or do they take the yacht across and meet us there? :D

No need for sat nav, follow the car in front.

No need for talkies, just SHOUT

The mods will use the Helicopter this time & will be waiting at the hotel bar

Walkie talkies are for getting the drink orders into the mods when they're waiting at the bar then ;)

Euro bag is a good shout, forgot about that. Passport would certainly help :D

Lube and duct tape? Or does Burna bring enough for everyone?