The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's everyone's winter plans?

drift_bear

Everything will be fnished on her hopefully this week, last of the black Friday parts getting installed , 12 months sitting in my room

Black Friday again this week so who knows LOL

Everything from all new OEM suspension , to new drive chain, Cams, valve stem seals, oil / water pumps,Crank, vernier to Aux pulleys and billet dress up parts fitted

All I can really do now is single kit and ECU but thats $$$ commitment

Syvecs S6Plus and Whifbitz EFR Turbo kit would be nice!

Changing the Car from OEM and loosing a Matching Numbers car also is holding me back

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

Are these the facelift front side repeaters or the lights under the headlights. Im only saying when I removed my front bumper to fit the front side repeaters I had marked the holes out on the bumper where i was shocked as on the back there where the markings for the side repeaters so on a 94 supra there where already thinking of the facelift bits.

The markings where there for the US market, if you look at the driver side apillar trim on a JDM RHD, behind it are the outlines for the LHD grab handle...the facelift were a mish mash of all specs with slight new features.

Fit my newly acquired built 1JZ long block- Lightened & balanced crank, H-beam rods, forged pistons, new oil & water pumps, race bearings, arp fasteners. Built head - oversized valves, shimless buckets, titanium springs & retainers, 272 cams, ported & polished. 1000cc injectors. Upgraded ignition system. Custom intake manifold with 80mm throttle body. Ethanol ready.

Fit my newly acquired Garrett GTX3582R single turbo conversion kit.

Upgrade cooling, fuelling and clutch to suit newly acquired WOOOHOOO!!!

Remap my newly acquired Link G4+ Xtreme ECU to suit local petrol supplies and possible ethanol mix.

Re-cage chassis, strip doors and rear hatch, fit plastic windows and heated front screen, complete interior strip and re-fit, Dash2 display install.

Fit four newly acquired WedSport SA67R 18" x 10" rims with 295/30 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres and do what is necessary to the wings to allow full suspension movement.

Build removable front splitter (bolted to chassis, not bumper), bodywork modifications, full race-inspired vinyl wrap incorporating new "Team Name" - calEbar racing

I'm sure there's more that I haven't thought of yet, but the above is enough to start with I s'pose. :)

Fit my newly acquired built 1JZ long block- Lightened & balanced crank, H-beam rods, forged pistons, new oil & water pumps, race bearings, arp fasteners. Built head - oversized valves, shimless buckets, titanium springs & retainers, 272 cams, ported & polished. 1000cc injectors. Upgraded ignition system. Custom intake manifold with 80mm throttle body. Ethanol ready.

Fit my newly acquired Garrett GTX3582R single turbo conversion kit.

Upgrade cooling, fuelling and clutch to suit newly acquired WOOOHOOO!!!

Remap my newly acquired Link G4+ Xtreme ECU to suit local petrol supplies and possible ethanol mix.

Re-cage chassis, strip doors and rear hatch, fit plastic windows and heated front screen, complete interior strip and re-fit, Dash2 display install.

Fit four newly acquired WedSport SA67R 18" x 10" rims with 295/30 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres and do what is necessary to the wings to allow full suspension movement.

Build removable front splitter (bolted to chassis, not bumper), bodywork modifications, full race-inspired vinyl wrap incorporating new "Team Name" - calEbar racing

I'm sure there's more that I haven't thought of yet, but the above is enough to start with I s'pose. :)

Someone's had a spending spree! Lol

Just had a full fluid service, changed to winter wheels and a wash

Next:

a visit to GSM Sportseats4u :)

Two front shocks

OEM BigBrake refresh (Discs, Pads, Pins, Lines, Caliper paint job) - or just get APRacing kit...hmmm

Rear Speakers and Amp

Then possibly an ECU and map

(Maybe not all in one winter)

Replace window tints

....dreaming...

I have kinda lost the love for mine, I have taken it out about 3 times this year and 1 of them was to change garages as I have moved house. I don't even miss it .... :(

Just sitting in the garage with a load of wax on the body and engine covered in WD40 lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/mplavery/0ad3e625c96dc1e9f58bc224d841e665_zpsdwitudjw.jpg

I think the only reason I still have it is due to how long I have had the car (11 years) and the amount of work I have put into it.. Otherwise I would of sold it for sure.

I'm too into my bikes now, I find them more exciting and fun... On a sunny weekend all I will think of is taken the bike out. :rolleyes:

However I am buying some new wheels for it in a month or two as I have sold the ones which was on car, going for some wider more aggressive looking wheel (hopefully).. I'm sure I will get back into the mood of enjoying the Supra someday but until then it will just stay in the garage while i enjoy in modifying my bike

Sell it to me...!! Love your car Mike.

Shame you have lost the love. Even though ours was a beautiful car, I just needed a change and I am so glad we did as she wouldn't have been used over the last 12 months. I have put nearly 5K miles on the beemer. Although it means I am no longer a Supra owner, I always have the option to pick up another further down the line.

H.

My winter plan is to buy another! The house is just about finished so I can then treat myself!

I am thinking of going in a completely different direction to what I thought I was, originally planned to hunt for a nice VVTI TT6, leave it stock and let the value rise over the years. But I want to drive the thing properly and not worry about it's future value so need to think realistically (if that word can be used in relation to these cars?!).

Have an M5 as a daily and it's a great car, it goes from a monster to a cruiser with ease but has the DCT so want something that is engaging to drive, that I can get in, go and not worry about how many miles I'm putting on it or what I'm allowed to modify.

Fuelling upgrades for me. Need to save some dosh, this months wage will be getting the pump that'll let me finish off the hanger.

I've got a niggle with my audio that I need to sort out. I think a switched relay to ground should help with that though, fingers crossed.

Next on the list is the rear subframe. It needs absolutely gutted. Got a spotless rear subframe and really good condition wishbones to fit. Might get around to that, might not.

I've also got a big diff that I'd ideally like to fit with the subframe but I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get the prop & driveshaft.

I'd like to get some of the ebay bits properly painted. Not sure what they were done with but it wasn't my aero grade paint that I did my own stuff in :D