The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Round 2, big single GTE.

FOSTA

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why is the bumper off lol

Getting the front lip color coded , bumper re-painted , de badged and number plate holes smoothed. Also taking that bar out of the mouth. Along with painting my TRD rear spoiler and a small patch of rust on one of the doors. :)

I'll take the bar from the mouth if your getting rid of or selling would need the fittings as well

Yeah I'll keep it to one side for you fella :)

- - - Updated - - -

You may want to put a bit of black mesh on the oil cooler side of the bumper mate just to save any stones killing it.

Good idea fella. ;)

Managed to get hold of Jamie p's old rear weld drag alloys. I searched for them on here and who they went too after Jamie but I couldn't find anything on them after they went to Kaan. So I messaged him and he sold them to a guy out of the forum but he kindly got the guys number for me and I've now purchased them. Hopefully they will arrive safely!

So I'll need some tyres going with the mt 275/50/15 and wheel nuts to suite ( if I can find out where to get them) . and I'm thinking of a set of polished works for the fronts in 18"